MyRepublic wrote:
Why did he just jump from a to d?
Drunken rambling, as he wrote a few comments back.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Pheyniex wrote:
"glad" to see Night is still giving signs of life.
love you too
haven't been here cause my laptop is busted and i have no money to fix it, so i've been living on mobile and handheld games for the past...2 months or something.
also moon i'm 19 thnx <3
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>
Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.
"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe