Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 13 of 334
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 7:01am | Report
i didnt spot it until you guys pointed it out :c
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 7:27am | Report
just one question so I dun have to watch all 24 episodes again.. is it in the episodes 22-24?

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 7:52am | Report
Where's one piece?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 8:23am | Report
koksei wrote:

just one question so I dun have to watch all 24 episodes again.. is it in the episodes 22-24?

The plot hole is in the 23rd or 24th episode, I think.
Spoiler:

This would probably be one of my favorite series if not for the plot holes. Such wasted potential :C
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 9:15am | Report
Has anyone watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? Both the series and the movie.
The series were pretty fun, but the movie was really really awesome. It's currently the top rated anime in anidb as well.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 11:44am | Report
I've seen the whole first season and half the second. The first season was decent. The second one is ... almost bad. At least the episodes that are all similar are pretty ****ty.

I've not seen the movie. I might take a look at it.

I've yet to see why people like that series so much though. I've seen way better.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 4:48pm | Report
New ToG chapter translated <3
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 7:00pm | Report
@Searz
I think the series were pretty good, but the movie was so much better..

@Yukimaru
Really? Your favourite girl was the guide from FUG? Well, once Baam finds out what she did he'll literally torn her to pieces, so I wouldn't advise you to become attached to her..

This chapter was really good though. The part where wangnan says "Even if I have to hold hands with the devil" was really cool, and so was the beginning of the fight between the two devils.

But yeah, in the next chapter this test ends. I think Baam will quit FUG, he has no more use for them specially after Wangnan reminded him of what it's like to have friends. Your favourite girl will oppose this, and she'll lose her left arm just like she lost her right eye. Baam will take Love's proposal, having quit FUG, and climb the tower with the other 7: Flame girl, Wangnan, the real devil of the right arm, the little girl, Akraptor, glasses and "young master". FUG will now become their enemies since he dumped them, the 10 families will try to stop Baam as well since he's an irregular. Baam will, however, join the Wing Tree at the request of Yuri Zahard.

Those are pretty much my predictions for the near future.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 1:35am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Has anyone watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? Both the series and the movie.
The series were pretty fun, but the movie was really really awesome. It's currently the top rated anime in anidb as well.

Eyup, the series(Both seasons) were very good stuff, except for the Endless Eight fiasco maybe.

The movie is just incredible. Like, wow.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 1:47am | Report
Searz wrote:

The plot hole is in the 23rd or 24th episode, I think.
Spoiler:

This would probably be one of my favorite series if not for the plot holes. Such wasted potential :C

So yeah I watched 22-24 again
What is wrong about the blood? oO
And well... about them to remember they "dream" it and it feels like it never happened to them.
I think it's in their subconsciousness. Dun think it's that much of a "flaw".

All in all I love Steins;Gate such a great anime :3

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide