Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's final Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 15 of 334
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 2:43pm | Report
It's funny how you're not reading Berserk with a name like that :P

It's an amazing manga. I thoroughly recommend it. (the anime is **** though)
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 1:43am | Report
Started to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, since i have holidays on friday and never watched it and heard its one of that must watchs...LET THE MARATHON BEGIN
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 6:22am | Report
Congratulations!

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 6:57am | Report
Watched K-on ;o

Skipped that anime before because I didn't like anime with females as the protagonist(s) (boring imo)

But it's a great slice of life anime

and Sword Art Online is amazing.

I love the settings and the plot

Amazing <3
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 7:00am | Report
Not big into anime, but I liked Ninja Scroll.
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 9:25am | Report
I just finished watching Phantom Of Inferno (Also knows as Phantom : Requiem For The Phantom), and I must say that it is by fay THE BEST anime I've ever watched. By ****ing far.

EDIT: I recently finished watching Elfen Lied and Mnemosyne: Munemoshune no Musumetachi. Elfen Lied was really good, interesting sorry, well drawed and the graphics are cool. Mnemosyne was a bit weird, but it has a really nice and original story. I recommend both of them to anyone who can stand a bit of blood here and there.

Also, for the fans of psychological animes, I recommend watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. A very very good anime.

TL;DR : My new top 5 anime :
1- Phantom of Inferno
2- Afro Samurai
3- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
4- Elfen Lied
5- Mnemosyne: Munemoshune no Musumetachi

EDIT 2 : If you guys know any good anime similar to Phantom Of Inferno, please let me know. Also, if you guys know any good psychological/thriller/horror anime like Death Note or Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, please let me know too :P

P.S. Currently watching Monster. Hope it's as awesome as I've been told :P

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 7:05pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

I just finished watching Phantom Of Inferno (Also knows as Phantom : Requiem For The Phantom), and I must say that it is by fay THE BEST anime I've ever watched. By ****ing far.

EDIT: I recently finished watching Elfen Lied and Mnemosyne: Munemoshune no Musumetachi. Elfen Lied was really good, interesting sorry, well drawed and the graphics are cool. Mnemosyne was a bit weird, but it has a really nice and original story. I recommend both of them to anyone who can stand a bit of blood here and there.

Also, for the fans of psychological animes, I recommend watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. A very very good anime.

TL;DR : My new top 5 anime :
1- Phantom of Inferno
2- Afro Samurai
3- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
4- Elfen Lied
5- Mnemosyne: Munemoshune no Musumetachi

EDIT 2 : If you guys know any good anime similar to Phantom Of Inferno, please let me know. Also, if you guys know any good psychological/thriller/horror anime like Death Note or Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, please let me know too :P

P.S. Currently watching Monster. Hope it's as awesome as I've been told :P

U could read the Novel to Phantom, there are different routes in there and a bunch of different endings, they kinda did a nice thing when they showed that "if we had other circumstances stuff" with the last moments of Cal >>> the "true" cal ending for example.

Also if u ignore the ****ty ending of Phantom, yeah its great.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 7:31pm | Report
I actually liked the ending of Phantom, it suits the serie quite well. Oh, and put a spoiler alert, because there is a spoiler in your post :/

P.S. Monster really is as awesome as I've been told. I just can't stop pressing '' Next Episode'' :)

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 5:02pm | Report
My thoughts on the recent developments in each manga:

Naruto and One Piece: meh

Bleach: ZARAKI!!!! Finally. It would be so awesome Zaraki just finished everyone off before ichigo arrived.

The breaker: Getting treated by the best doctor.. He'll probably regain his full power now.

Tower of God: This is getting really good. Hopefully Baam's team meets Koon's "super" team and just pwns everyone. *time stop* *walks over to lahel* *KAMEHAMEHA*

Kubera and belzeebub: interesting, but no ****** like in ToG
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 5:18pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

My thoughts on the recent developments in each manga:

Naruto and One Piece: meh

Bleach: ZARAKI!!!! Finally. It would be so awesome Zaraki just finished everyone off before ichigo arrived.

The breaker: Getting treated by the best doctor.. He'll probably regain his full power now.

Tower of God: This is getting really good. Hopefully Baam's team meets Koon's "super" team and just pwns everyone. *time stop* *walks over to lahel* *KAMEHAMEHA*

Kubera and belzeebub: interesting, but no ****** like in ToG

Sadly in bleach they are tying to kill everyone off, I give Zaraki 2 weeks ;( I do hope they let him live and seeing him kill all the villans would be awesome xD

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide