Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 40 of 334
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 9:22am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

I dislike old Animes in general, Golden Boy, Bebpo n stuff, the only thing i know about Bebop is this: i was listenting to my Animeradio and then there was a song, i was like "wtf is this trash? It doesnt even sound like some Japan related Song thingy" and after i made out the title it was smthing from that cowboy thing

The soundtrack of Cowboy Bebop is Jazz and Blues. And yes, it is absolutely anime related. After all, Yoko Kanno composed the soundtrack. :P

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 1:36pm | Report
Yesterday I started watching Sword Art Online, got to the 15th episode so far. I must confess that I'm pretty hooked to it. Story is different than in other anime, of course there are typical characters, but it has it's own originality.
It has mix of everything, as a gamer I find it interesting, love story is ok, a bit awkward at times, but bearable.
There's actually a main point in series, concerning MMO's and spending time on games.

I hope it has good ending, don't want to be disappointed...
justcallmeseb
<Member>
justcallmeseb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 3:43pm | Report
i'm watching Last Exile as i speak. probably the best art of any anime i've ever seen.
when i was younger, i read through all of Ranma 1/2, Akira, and Tezuka's Buddha.
TheVirginBoar
<Member>
TheVirginBoar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 10:50am | Report
I am watching some animes of this season like K, SAO, Psycho-Pass, Zetsu no Tempest and some more.
I also am watching Fairy Tail, One Piece and started yesterday fullmetal alchemist.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 11:06am | Report

I am watching some animes of this season like K, SAO, Psycho-Pass, Zetsu no Tempest and some more.
I also am watching Fairy Tail, One Piece and started yesterday fullmetal alchemist.

Fairy Tail, One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist are all much better as mangas. Go check out the original work, anime adaptations are much worse.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 11:39am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:

The Light Novel isnt finished so u can expect some ****ty-ending, except if SOA is going to be a "200 episode" anime with TONS OF FILLERS since Bleach ended and Naruto will end soon too.
TheVirginBoar
<Member>
TheVirginBoar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 9:22am | Report
Searz wrote:

Fairy Tail, One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist are all much better as mangas. Go check out the original work, anime adaptations are much worse.

I am already reading Fairy Tail and One Pice :)
Maybe also Fullmetall if I like the anime.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 10:36am | Report
Watch the FMA Brotherhood anime. It follows the same story as the manga. I've heard it's pretty good. The other anime has a different story and isn't as good.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 3:15pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Watch the FMA Brotherhood anime. It follows the same story as the manga. I've heard it's pretty good. The other anime has a different story and isn't as good.

I watched both Full Metal Alchemist animes. Full Metal Alchhemist has more developed early story, with many explanations to history of some characters and back storys, but some of the more important parts of story are missed in the later parts of anime.
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is definitely more fun to watch, has amazing story, with many relations between characters, who are personalized in depth.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 11:56pm | Report
Vaan99 wrote:

Yesterday I started watching Sword Art Online, got to the 15th episode so far. I must confess that I'm pretty hooked to it. Story is different than in other anime, of course there are typical characters, but it has it's own originality.
It has mix of everything, as a gamer I find it interesting, love story is ok, a bit awkward at times, but bearable.
There's actually a main point in series, concerning MMO's and spending time on games.

Indeed and its really a pain to wait a week for an episode...but totally worth it

Just finished rosario+vampire/waiting a week for each to love ru darkness episode and almost finished Hagure Yuusha no Estetica which is really an awesome anime i really recommend it :)
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide