Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 81 of 334
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 2:17pm | Report
I was watching Nichijou laughing like a mad cow every 5 seconds.

Then this happens:

Spoiler: Click to view

Now I wear diapers while watching Nichijou and I need to change them every episode.

Well not really...but you got the point about how much this anime makes me laugh, best comedy anime I've seen to date.

There are also some "holy-****-the-****ing-****-did-i-just-see/hear" scenes that makes my stomach hurt out of laughing.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 5:58am | Report
Nichijou is best comedy.

also nice interpretation of the Phantom Ending and it also sounds possible...but i had the feeling that
Spoiler: Click to view

Started watchin Hunter x Hunter because i have nothing better to watch atm(well i could watch Akagi but im to lazy to learn japanese mahjong...) but will probally drop it because its just generic **** shounen.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 6:04am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

Now I wear diapers while watching Nichijou and I need to change them every episode.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 11:52am | Report
@Searz: I was drinking water when I watched this, I spit it back all over the keyboard lol. That popcorn throw at Sakamoto was so sudden xD

@Yukimaru: Hunter x Hunter isn't for you if you hate shonens. Nevertheless, it is one of the best shonens nowadays.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 12:23pm | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

@Yukimaru: Hunter x Hunter isn't for you if you hate shonens. Nevertheless, it is one of the best shonens nowadays.

I used to like Shounen but i think i ruined myself with watching Shinsekai Yori, One Outs, Kaiji S1&S2 and after that Shinsekai Yori again, to much srs stuff :c
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 12:28am | Report
I just finished the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya.... are the light novels any good?

I still can't belive that I watched all episodes and the movie in just 2 days.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 12:20pm | Report
Sorry had an exam on CPU Scheduling and an all-nighter party with friends so I couldn't marathon Nichijou.

But I've managed to finish it today. There's only one word that could describe my experience with Nichijou. It was superb. Nichijou is by far, one of the best (if not the best) comedy anime I've seen to date.

Art style is appealing and unique! The characters are awesome! (Mai-chan too good :D) And the comedy is almost flawless ! I think, through the 26 episodes, only once I thought a comedy scene wasn't that funny.

Nichijou is a must-watch for those who haven't watched it yet. I promise you you won't regret it unless you are not into humour at all.

I think the next anime I'll be watching is Nodame Cantabile.

I've heard it's really good, has anyone watched it before?
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 12:38pm | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

I think the next anime I'll be watching is Nodame Cantabile.

I've heard it's really good, has anyone watched it before?

It's on my short list for stuff I'm going to be watching next. I've been playing too much League, though, so I'm not watching much anime.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 1:45pm | Report
I've been reading Kubera lately. I'm at chapter 60 right now. It's pretty decent so far, but it's kinda hard to judge since the story hasn't gotten far yet.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 2:22pm | Report
Startet on the haruhi suzumiya novels. I get now why the episodes felt so long even with being only 20 mins long. I like the series.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide