Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

May 21st

Creator: caucheka May 20, 2011 12:36am
67 posts - page 2 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 2:17am | Report
Good ;)
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 2:36am | Report
Wanna know something funny? The same guy who made this prediction made a prediction in the early 90's about the exact same thing. Also,

What I find even more funny is that the bible even says that no one except God knows when the end of the world is. Oh well, I'm heading for the mountains on May 21st to enjoy a nice week away from the busy city life, I plan to post back up on here next week. The Rapture will happen whenever it happens for those who believe in it.

Edit: Yeah, Harold Camping made a prediction back in 1994 saying that the end of the world would take place on September 15-17 (well, the rapture), and yet, we're all still here today. This guy is just out of his mind.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 4:17am | Report

Well, my, that's.. ironic.
Guess people could say they were indeed sorry for falling for a lie within a lie.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 6:29am | Report
@Xaioli
I'm an atheist and all I can say is this. If it's true, God will decide our fates.

If you're Catholic, I respect your decision. Just don't go try to convert me to be Catholic. I respect your decision, respect mine.

@Alahric
You can force the horse to drink if you want. Just shove a hose down his throat.

Also, if god exists and punishes people for not believing in him, even though they've done nothing wrong their entire life, I'll be happy in hell.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 6:50am | Report
I believe in science and logic, therefore atheist.
it's nice to know where people stand when it comes to religion, =D
Wnuk
<Member>
Wnuk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 8:44am | Report
Booshido wrote:

I'm on the exact same side as you.
Credits to Scrax for the awesome sig!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 9:06am | Report
Booshido wrote:

Just because you believe in science and logic it does not mean you can't believe in god. They're completely separate things. God =/= Church. Even if you believe in god you do not have to believe dinosaurs were not real and that the big bang never existed. There are plenty of internationally renowned scientists that are catholic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_R._Miller
That guy is Roman Catholic and is opposed to creationism and intelligent design. He proved in several US courtrooms that creationism should not be taught in schools, as it is plainly wrong. One of the judges in the several laws suits was religious and a creationist. Even then he managed to prove evolution and the judge ruled in his favour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzmiller_v._Dover_Area_School_District#Opening_statements

There are lots of things in the Bible that are false. From pi being 3.0 to intelligent design. However, nothing proves that god does not exist, and there are plenty of things to which god is a plausible explanation.

Regardless of this, I still don't believe in heaven or hell. I don't think we'll be able to transcend and live forever and I hope I can just die when my time comes. Please do not make me live forever.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 9:07am | Report
I can't add anything to what Canoas said, as it's pretty much where I stand.
Wnuk
<Member>
Wnuk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 9:18am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Just because you believe in science and logic it does not mean you can't believe in god. They're completely separate things. God =/= Church. Even if you believe in god you do not have to believe dinosaurs were not real and that the big bang never existed. There are plenty of internationally renowned scientists that are catholic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_R._Miller
That guy is Roman Catholic and is opposed to creationism and intelligent design. He proved in several US courtrooms that creationism should not be taught in schools, as it is plainly wrong. One of the judges in the several laws suits was religious and a creationist. Even then he managed to prove evolution and the judge ruled in his favour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzmiller_v._Dover_Area_School_District#Opening_statements

There are lots of things in the Bible that are false. From pi being 3.0 to intelligent design. However, nothing proves that god does not exist, and there are plenty of things to which god is a plausible explanation.

Regardless of this, I still don't believe in heaven or hell. I don't think we'll be able to transcend and live forever and I hope I can just die when my time comes. Please do not make me live forever.

Oh i read wrong then, I though he said ''I beleave in science and logichs, and i am an atheist'' cuz that is how i think.
Credits to Scrax for the awesome sig!
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2011 9:44am | Report
Well i am a logic man, i belive in fact. But i still belive there is something more...

Catolics still sucks balls, srsly what is wrong with em? I can't even take a communion in a catolic chruch becouse i am not holy enough or something...

I am srsly pissed off at the catolic church...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide