Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

May 21st

Creator: caucheka May 20, 2011 12:36am
67 posts - page 6 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wnuk
<Member>
Wnuk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 6:18pm | Report

am i dead

Yes.
Credits to Scrax for the awesome sig!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 6:31pm | Report
Harold Camping is about to be violently massacred by his followers who left their jobs and quit school because they foolishly believed his doomsday theory.
Wnuk
<Member>
Wnuk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 6:54pm | Report
Yay!
Credits to Scrax for the awesome sig!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 9:55pm | Report
omg wtf I just typed a whole thing and then I click post reply and I get logged out wtf.

Well let's see what I remember:

well first off it's the 22nd...oooh x_x

I srsly feel bad for the people that believed him. People spent 6 digits to spread the word on this............

and people actually killed themselves because apparently, according to whoever, if you are dead before the Rapture, you won't get the effects from it....

I mean, I don't think it is right that an old man who added some numbers could have such a drastic effect on so many people, ESPECIALLY when he was wrong the first time...........

and @ Xai, it is Rapture :)

and lol @ the Aus joke, I guess that is why they are "Down Under" :D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 4:19am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Just did not turn it into his flesh. He shared his bread and wine saying it was his flesh and blood. It means that since they shared his flesh and blood they'll also share the pain. So when Jesus gets crucified it was not only him who was sacrificed, but everyone else as well.
There is no mention of him turning the bread and wine into his flesh and blood. I don't know where you read or heard but it was certainly not from the Holy Bible. He just said it was, he did not transform it. They still ate bread and drank wine, blessed by Jesus.
That is the protostant side of the story, sadly catholics insist Jesus turned it into his flesh and blood while they were eating it. Appearntly we call that communion..

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=73204
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 6:05am | Report
Alahric wrote:

That is the protostant side of the story, sadly catholics insist Jesus turned it into his flesh and blood while they were eating it. Appearntly we call that communion..

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=73204

No.. I was raised as a catholic and I am 100% sure he did not turn it into his flesh and blood. He just put a part of him, his soul if you will, in the bread and wine.
The guys who wrote it must have a few screws lose.

But if you want to interpret the Bible literally then fine. He turned the bread and wine into his flesh and blood. However, he did not grab a knife and cut off part of his flesh or extracted his blood. The flesh and blood did not come directly from his body. Technically, there is no body they belong to, and without it belonging to a person it is not cannibalism. If scientists replicate human flesh and eat it it is not cannibalism since it did not belong to any human, just the same with Jesus creating human flesh. It's the definition of cannibalism.
Again, if you want to interpret the Bible literally then go ahead, but you're only making a fool out of yourself because you're even more wrong. Next time at least take 5 secs to look up cannibalism on the dictionary.
Not to mention Jesus isn't even human, he's a a divine person. Cannibalism means human eating other humans, not humans eating gods.

EDIT: Oh, and since you are basing your facts on that webpage, then please read it a little furher down:
"All transubstantiation means is that the elements continue to seem to be bread and wine in every physical way, but they have actually become the body and blood, soul and divinity of Jesus."
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5001271
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 4:38pm | Report
It rained yesterday. Just saying.
Ragemoarnerd
<Member>
Ragemoarnerd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 4:48pm | Report
So... This guy's excuse was that he got his math wrong, or something along those lines. And didn't he spend like $10,000 on all of those signs and whatnot? Made me LoL a bit.
"I just don't trust PUGS no matter who they play as. I look at them and think level 1." -Rudmed

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for that sexy signature!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 6:48pm | Report
People donated millions to him.

People spent in total millions on the signs.

Not 10,000 x_x

try 10,000 x 10,000

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 7:44pm | Report
serves them right for being stupid.

why would you warn people the rapture is coming anyway? It won't change anything..
At most the guys who know they won't ascend will start committing even more crimes. They have nothing to lose right?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide