Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mixed martial arts (MMA)

Creator: Dainou July 4, 2012 3:04am
211 posts - page 20 of 22
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 5:11am | Report
Gotta love that heart though :D
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 6:00am | Report
True can give him that, but also pretty impressive all professional fights have been in ufc. But then the question is if there isn't better guys to place in there.

I just find him boring, like Court McGee, heart or not. Seems to lack everything else, even if Matt Riddle showed some good ground work, might start liking him finally if he shapes up some more.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 6:05am | Report
Dainou wrote:

Also how the **** can you like Matt Riddle? :P I think he is so boring to watch really and the whole letting people up, sure might be fun for the americans and others that want stand and bang only. He should change his nick name to the shadow boxer. He kinda deservs it after the Sean Pierson fight.

How can you not like Matthew Riddle ? He has a awesome personality and he always brings a good fight. His striking kinda sucks but at least he is entertaining.

The main card was a huge disappointment, can't really say that Lombard vs. Boetsch was a fight but imo Lombard should have won but I'm not impressed by his performance, I hope that he got a eye opener for the next fight.

Jimmo made a huge impression on his first UFC fight. Looking forward to see what he is capable of in a longer fight :P haha
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 6:21am | Report
Cause all he got is a heart and not so bad chin, I mean this whole stand in the middle and bang is ridiculous. Then you get two people with no technique swinging for nothing, though Riddle's last fight was better then anyone else I have seen. Welterweight might be his class and he is probably getting more comfortable, while also getting more then before technical compared to before.

How could Lombard have won? I kind have it certain for Boetsch, as he landed a bit more. Lombard got in two strikes every second min? Something I realized is that Lombard just fought like he always do, patience and if he hurt you, he swarms you. Didn't go so with Boetsch as he was well ready for it and played his cards right. Brought to my notice by a guy on the ufc forum that actually talked about how his full fights usually are, I mean not just the finish or if he manage to get one punch in.

Yeah Jimmo, just baam! Tied with the fastest record in ufc. Guess that really put the nail in the coffin for Perosh.
Malin
<Member>
Malin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 6:22am | Report
i prefer hugs
👌👌👌👌👌👌 pc master race 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 8:24am | Report
Imo Lombard landed more significant strikes than Boetsch.. But I'm kinda happy he lost that fight since he really didn't perform like he is able to do. Heard Dana wants him in welterweight.. Sounds kinda stupid imo with all that muscle mass, his cardio is probably going to suck but It could be interesting to see him there. He would be a massive ww.

Riddle got some potential, a few more years and he could probably be a decent gatekeeper.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 2:25pm | Report
Hey, I don't know anyone specifically in mma, so I don't know names, or how good anyone is, but is it just me, or in that gif, at one point is the guy who's getting punched and missing a bunch smiling..?

He looks pretty happy at one point, despite wasting a ton of energy, and still losing the trade..

Also, mma needs more lee sin!
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 2:36pm | Report

Hey, I don't know anyone specifically in mma, so I don't know names, or how good anyone is, but is it just me, or in that gif, at one point is the guy who's getting punched and missing a bunch smiling..?

He looks pretty happy at one point, despite wasting a ton of energy, and still losing the trade..

Also, mma needs more lee sin!

That's Matthew Riddle :D Never seen a dude who is more happy than him in the octagon, it's impossible to not like him ! :P
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 3:54pm | Report

Riddle explains why he let Clements up in the fight :P haha
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 5:07pm | Report
Lol funny fighter but man does he sound like an idiot xD