Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Mixed martial arts (MMA)

Creator: Dainou July 4, 2012 3:04am
211 posts - page 19 of 22
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 9:11pm | Report
Ebersole fight sucked, Kongo fight sucked, Lombard fight sucked.. WTF IS THIS ****!

At least Riddle was entertaining (as usual).
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 12:35am | Report
Meh, I just don't see how she's great looking. She has a really unattractive body, and a very normal looking face. We just have different tastes, I suppose :P

Where you'd be attracted to Janna, Sona, Ashe, Cait or Leona, I'd be attracted to Morgana, MF, Ahri, Katarina, and maybe Annie if she was older.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 2:45am | Report
One of the absolute WORST fight cards I have ever watched. Shamefully bad.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 4:09am | Report

Meh, I just don't see how she's great looking. She has a really unattractive body, and a very normal looking face. We just have different tastes, I suppose :P

Where you'd be attracted to Janna, Sona, Ashe, Cait or Leona, I'd be attracted to Morgana, MF, Ahri, Katarina, and maybe Annie if she was older.

Katarina, Kayle and Fiora is the hottest girls in lol :P hehe.

Nah, she's hawt!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 4:35am | Report
^ Nnngh :p
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 4:50am | Report

maybe Annie if she was older

Maybe Annie if

Maybe Annie

Annie

I've spotted the problem. Sadly, It's neither gay or him being a girl.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 5:25am | Report
LoooooooooooooooooL
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 9:47pm | Report
Kayle and Fiora both look like men to me, especially Kayle o.o
Morg is #1, no contest at all.

And after seeing that she's even less appealing. Idc what you say, that girl just looks incredibly normal, I don't see what's special about her, I've personally met multiple people who look just like this, only without gross bodies.

@Polse, I specifically said older, as in y'know, not a kid. -.-
That is, if she grew up and still had the same sorta style. I only mentioned this because I have seen fan arts of adult annie that look amazing.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 1:52am | Report

Kayle and Fiora both look like men to me, especially Kayle o.o
Morg is #1, no contest at all.

And after seeing that she's even less appealing. Idc what you say, that girl just looks incredibly normal, I don't see what's special about her, I've personally met multiple people who look just like this, only without gross bodies.

@Polse, I specifically said older, as in y'know, not a kid. -.-
That is, if she grew up and still had the same sorta style. I only mentioned this because I have seen fan arts of adult annie that look amazing.

y'know i'm just messing with ya
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 3:57am | Report
The 3 main fights went pretty much like I expected, beside I should have used my head for the Kongo vs Jordan fight. Anyhow, like I feared. We will probably never and if so, not for a long time, see a Silva vs Lombard. But if we would, I'm pretty certain Silva will ko/tko him. Its going to be interesting to see Lombard in his next fight, way to passive and even if some think he won, I think Boestch got that fight. Even if it was very close, still felt like he landed a little bit more compared to Lombard.

About Faber vs Barao, well pretty much like I think Faber vs Aldo 2 would go. Now it get interesting to see what Barao can do against Cruz when he is healed up.

Kongo vs Jordan, well disappointing he just went for the clinch and takedown war. But apparently he had hurt his shoulders before the fight might and like we saw, exhausted, so that would explain the lack of striking.

One fight that was surprising, was to see Ebersole losing. But his takedown seemed to lack that little extra edge, not to add that he is cutting to get to lw and that James Head came down from mw. Nick Ring v Court McGee went like expected, Ring being more technical and out striking him. But McGee just goes forward with some pitter patter, god I so dislike seeing him fight-.-

Also how the **** can you like Matt Riddle? :P I think he is so boring to watch really and the whole letting people up, sure might be fun for the americans and others that want stand and bang only. He should change his nick name to the shadow boxer. He kinda deservs it after the Sean Pierson fight.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide