Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mixed martial arts (MMA)

Creator: Dainou July 4, 2012 3:04am
211 posts - page 21 of 22
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 11:14am | Report
What does you think about the idea about Shogun getting a title shot or if not, winner of Machida vs Bader?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 8:34pm | Report
Bader is way worse than I thought he was, Machida should tear him to bits if he can perform well.

Shogun can't beat Jones no matter what he does so I hope not D: I love Shogun too much :/
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 12:16pm | Report
THIS UFC WAS AWESOME!

To bad that the Davis accidentally poked Prado in the eye, was really looking forward to see Phil fight.

I'm guessing Shogun vs Gustafsson now :D ?
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 12:24pm | Report
NOOOOOOOOO the most interesting fight on prelims got ruined! DAMN YOU PEOPLE FOR NOT UPLOADING THE PRELIMS FASTER!!!111111111
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 12:54pm | Report
Yup, donno what Davis is doing in prelims anyway.. I hope that they will have a rematch.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 2:00am | Report
Yeah that's a weird choice, special vs a guy that got no market value. Easy fight to get Mr.Woundeful back on track? That piece of fighting we saw, I got to agree with Rashard and Chael, didn't looked good for Phil Davis.

How awesome wasn't the rest of the card? Rani's north south choke, Nam Phan vs Cole Miller. Useless vs John Moraga. Phil De Fries vs Oli Thompson. Then the awesome main card where even the main even, thought the ground game was boring, was pretty good fight to watch.

Also everyone seen Jones twitter about the possibility he would face Machida/Bader/Vera/Shogun

Quoted:

Out of the four guys Lyoto was the toughest puzzle, brandon had the biggest mouth, bader felt the strongest, shogun lasted the longest. lol

Feels like the only thing they are talking about, is who is gonna face Jones next. Like they admit Hendo doesn't stand a chance, special ufc does it a lot. Lets hop this happens :D

Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 3:28am | Report
Machida is next in line, Dana said it after the event that he would fight the winner of Hendo and Jones.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 3:29am | Report
OMG I saw that fight. Machida knocked that guy out with one punch when he was going in. ROFL
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 3:34am | Report
Yeah he did a picture perfect counter. Bader has to chose to try and counter Machida with his right hand or go in. Either way Machida is way better standing and wont be taken down very easy. Also shows why I hate seeing Bader fight, pretty bad striking that only rely on a right hand he have problem landing and not very great with his wrestling or ground game.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 3:37am | Report
I like the way Machida stands, his legs are far apart and gives him room to dodge. He dodged like.. EVERY KICK Bader threw at him. Machida started jabbing and kicking here and there, which I found interesting because it's like he is bruising him here and there until he can hit the final blow. It was an overall decent fight, but Bader lost the moment he got into the ring.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide