Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mobafire homework central.

Creator: Pølsemanden April 17, 2013 9:01pm
Teh Grazzh0pper
<Member>
Teh Grazzh0pper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:00am | Report
Do not question Asians, the answer is obviously two. (JK, but it really is 2) Heard Americans have some BODMAS system or something, which states that division is before multiplication.
Thanks to VirusNG for the awesome sig!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:00am | Report

im pretty sure its 2/9

also searz you shouldnt call me a troll just because you were wrong about the xbox. thats not nice

2/3 * (1+2) = 2/3 * 3
2/3 * 3 = 2 * 3 * 3^-1 = 2 * 3/3
2 * 1 = 2

It is 2, 9001% sure

Also, you are considered a troll if you think that xbox is the best system because halo can be played on it. If halo is good (a game) doesn't mean the console is good. So your argument about the console is not really legit.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:07am | Report
but why are you doing it like that? why do you get to choose what you do first?
i can do

2 / 3 * ( 1 + 2 ) = 2 / 3 * 3 = 2 / 9

your also considered a troll if you think that theres an objectively best system instead of each console's features and games appealing to different people.
and even if i were wrong why is it ok to go on other topics and call me a troll? if i was wrong then say it on that topic and leave it there.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:11am | Report
The 3 isn't on the bottom. It's not 2/3 x 1/3. It's 2/3 x 3/1.

Does that make more sense?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:13am | Report
ah! yeah. it does. thanks a lot!
im a bit embarassed for not understanding somehting so simple now
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:15am | Report
Don't worry about it. I could immediately see what you were thinking, which is why I knew what to say to help you out. Just remember that whole numbers are "fractions" too, just over 1.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:26am | Report
yeah, if i put it in fractions instead of a line like you were saying it because much easier to not get confused
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:31am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Also, you are considered a troll if you think that xbox is the best system because halo can be played on it. If halo is good (a game) doesn't mean the console is good. So your argument about the console is not really legit.

No, he's a troll because he is displaying obvious patterns in behavior; twisting what other people say and ignoring any important points.
And now that I'm calling him out on it he's trying his darndest to look innocent.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:38am | Report
no, im not looking innocent. the only reason why i dont insult you as well, like your doing to me, is because its not nice. not everyone will think the same as you, people have different ideas. and you dont even have any reason to say that because you did exactly the same and ignore what i said in order to insult me.
im not going to talk about this anymore. this is not the topic for it.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:42am | Report

no, im not looking innocent.

Damn right you're not XD

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide