Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 31 of 57
RanDoMEz
<Member>
RanDoMEz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 4:16pm | Report
Gesturing at The jsta, RanDoMEz introduces The jsta and the stranger in an attempt to distract The jsta from his prievous question.
Turning around, he notices a guy talkin to the lady. Catching the word Talon a couple of times, he tries to lean closer, only to eventually lose balance, falling off his set and into the guy.

Thump went his body as it went into the Jacket and onto the floor.
As he gets up, he keeps his find to until the man whom he HEARD was Duff walks away.
Annoyed with the two conversations around him, he asks the group around him.
"why not we get a table ?" he asks, as he points to a recently vacated table, making sure that his slightly oversized jacket did not open up to show anything inside.
I play on the SEA servers, Platinum as of 1st Jan 2013. I play Jungle/Support with the occasional AD(Ezreal), AP(Twisted Fate), Top(Kha Zix)

I am the translator of the Misaya Twisted Fate Guides
I am a volunteer @ Leaguepedia (translating stuff into Chinese)
I am the caster of the IEM SEA qualifier finals.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 4:32pm | Report
(OOC) My character will tell you his name is Vincent, not Duff, if you ask him what his name is. Just FYI to above poster.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 5:34pm | Report
"Well, I suppose I've been fine."

He shot a weak smile.

"Although, the work from school is piling up and I couldn't really get to see duff or do anything....."else".

Jak sighed and leaned back on his chair, and stretched as if he had been sitting for a long time.
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 6:15pm | Report
"sure, i'd be happy to sit at a table. so thanks for introducint us, but i don't believe i caught your name. and what brings you here, by the way?" replied the jsta to the obvious attempt at distraction.
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
RanDoMEz
<Member>
RanDoMEz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 11:17pm | Report
" U coming?" RanDoMEz asks as he taps the shoulder of the lady sitting beside him.
He then walks towards the vacant table without waiting for an answer.

Seeing he was unable to put off the question any longer, RanDoMEz replies, "call me RanDoMez" as this bunch of misfits walk towards the vacant table.
"This makes it easier to eavesdrop on that group." RanDoMEz explains in a low tone.
I play on the SEA servers, Platinum as of 1st Jan 2013. I play Jungle/Support with the occasional AD(Ezreal), AP(Twisted Fate), Top(Kha Zix)

mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 6:09am | Report
"ahh... i see you're looking for information as well," wispered the Jsta back. "Nice to meet you ?RanDoMEz. Are you by any chance aquainted with them?"
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
RanDoMEz
<Member>
RanDoMEz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 7:01am | Report
"acquainted with them? OF Course...Not. Im looking for Talon again... You, My friend, would be safer hunting Cho Gath..." "Its disturbing to think that after only three years, Im hunting him again" he thinks to himself, looking at the blade in his hand whose previous owner was evidently Talon. He then glances at the door, thinking that someone had just entered. He realises its just his imagination and orders another Saxum.

mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 8:17am | Report
"ahh. another stranger here. mabey we could be of some help. i'd be happy to help you on your quest, as i've heard i may have beaten to the cho'gath, and there are many years left. You look a mite nervous, and understandably. From what i've seen and heard though, Jeff may be able to help you. he looks quite skilled as a blade master." replied the jsta. "another beer please" he said, checking in his jacket for something he might not want to loose...
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 12:16pm | Report
Then, turning to Rudmed, he said, "As we wait for our drinks, do tell, what tales have you to tell about? And why not remedy the lack of personal tales? I think we'll find enough if we stay in this tavern alone, from what i've seen."
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 6:41pm | Report
Rudmed sat then looked at those who were around the table, "I do have one in particular...It involves an individual known as the No Life King. A man who no one really knows his motive. One day he saves a desert trade route, and two towns from a man with the alias of the Desert Storm. A master swordsman, who wielded a sword known to call forth desert storm."

He paused for a momment as if trying to recall another story, "Then a few days later an entire village is slaughtered, for no reason whatsoever. It was presumed to be him, after all it matched his previous battlegrounds."

"Now, I ask if you have heard of his location, as I would love to leave before he makes an apperance anywhere close."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide