Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 29 of 57
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 6:25pm | Report
The_Nameless_Bard entered the tavern confidently. Today she sported a short, shockingly orange dress and polka-dotted brown tights with tall fawn colored boots. Without any hesitation she scanned the room looking for someone she recognized and sat next to Duff and Jak. "Fancy seeing you here."
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 6:42pm | Report
Overhearing the name "Talon" jhoijhoi perked up in her chair. She swivelled around and watched a woman in a very bright dress step into the Tavern. Sipping her drink, jhoijhoi watched the petite woman join the table of a man and a teenager, and kept her eye on them.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 6:43pm | Report
the Jsta walked into the tavern, ignoring the bullets, bleeding fingers, flipped fingers, and said , with an air of jest in his tone, "no bull skins on the tavern wall? not nearly the toughest one i've been in..." and then looked and so what happened here?
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 7:44pm | Report
"Terrible joke? All of my jokes are hilarious! Anyone who thinks otherwise is daft!" He exclaimed, drumming his fingers on the table top.

His eyes suddenly caught a vivid flash of colors, and he slowly smirked, and with a playful imitation of a man of high class, bowed deeply. "Milady, a pleasure as always." He blinked oddly and his smirk only widened into an amused smile. "You're looking exceptionally... Orange today." He decided, nodding in satisfaction.

"Fancy that." He added, as she sat. "A drink of your choice, and your most interesting story as reimbursement?" He inquired with a twinkle in his eye, looking between Jack and Amanda.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 8:21pm | Report
"urgh, don't even... You know I dislike drinking... Stories I have none, and drink I do not want.
Also, the quality of your jokes gets worse and worse the longer I've been around you.." Jak smirked.
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 9:07pm | Report
He scoffed and waved a hand of dismissal. "Your abilities to appreciate my jokes get worse and worse the longer you're around me, that's all. You found me nothing less than entertaining five years ago," He murmured. He waved over the waitress and proceeded to order 2 scotch and the drink of choice of the lady.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 11:53pm | Report
"hmm. I suppose. But 5 years is a Long time and u didnt make a lot of new jokes along the way."
Jak chuckled lightly, then took a sip of his drink. He noticed the woman in the cowboy hat look at them.
Alerted, he tapped duff's shoulder and whispered what he saw, trying to draw as less attention as possible
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
RanDoMEz
<Member>
RanDoMEz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 1:11am | Report
The hinges creak once again as a figure clad in midnight blue pushes open the door.
"what an odd bunch" RanDoMEz thinks to himself as he scans the tavern.
Seeing nothing of any possible threat to him, he scans the place for an empty table, and finds none.
Unsatisfied,he goes to the bartender and orders a Saxum.
The feeling of Dejavuu sets in, and he starts to become more cautious.
He constantly looks up from his seat to scan the room, as if searching for something.
Seeing the lady next to him take interest in something, he follows her gaze and sees the three people at the table.
"Hmm, what could they be up to?" RanDoMEz asks himself as he sipped his Saxum.
Little did he realize that he had spoken out loud, within earshot of the lady beside him.
I play on the SEA servers, Platinum as of 1st Jan 2013. I play Jungle/Support with the occasional AD(Ezreal), AP(Twisted Fate), Top(Kha Zix)

I am the translator of the Misaya Twisted Fate Guides
I am a volunteer @ Leaguepedia (translating stuff into Chinese)
I am the caster of the IEM SEA qualifier finals.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 1:21am | Report
jhoijhoi glanced at the newcomer who had sat beside her and said, "No idea, but I heard something about Talon... that can only mean trouble."

She took in his very blue clothing and squints at him. She wrinkled her nose and said, "Do I... know you? I have this feeling that we've met before, but..."

She sipped her drink as she waited for his answer.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
RanDoMEz
<Member>
RanDoMEz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 1:42am | Report
"I have that same feeling... But I just cant put my finger on it. That feeling of Dejavuu..."
RanDoMEz shrugs, "C'est La Vie, Che Sara Sara. Would you like a Saxum?" he asks as he raises his glass for a toast.

RanDoMEz then lapses into silence, rolls up his sleeves, and stares at a long scar on his shoulder.
Trying to recount that day's events.
"It's been a long time since I saw Talon..." he said almost inaudibly to himself.
I play on the SEA servers, Platinum as of 1st Jan 2013. I play Jungle/Support with the occasional AD(Ezreal), AP(Twisted Fate), Top(Kha Zix)

I am the translator of the Misaya Twisted Fate Guides
I am a volunteer @ Leaguepedia (translating stuff into Chinese)
I am the caster of the IEM SEA qualifier finals.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide