Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My first "job" as a small business...

Creator: Pølsemanden November 11, 2012 11:19am
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 11:19am | Report
*disclaimer*
if you don't want to actually learn something, don't read this. It's a real life educational story of how a guy skipped a quee for a faster slice of pizza
*disclaimer*
To understand this, one has to understand that this all takes place in a small town with 7 clubs all gathered up on one street, with no other place to go clubbing.

This whole story started 3 weeks ago, when i turned 18(was allowed to go clubbing), obviously i was happy after a succesful night of clubbing and dancing i went outside to get a slice of pizza. Since the clubs just closed the place i usually get pizza from: "eiffel" was stuffed with people. Right beside it another store was open, it was called "buffalo" i knew why it was. The slices in there cost 2 dollars more than the ones "eiffel" made. I didn't care for the 2 dollars, i wanted my pizza slice now so i went into buffalo and ordered a pizza. The pizzaguy was friendly and knew he'd never sell his remaining slices, he put 2 in the oven and asked me if i was hungry, i said yes and he put another one in the oven. I said thank you and received my 2 slices, after taking a bite i realised this pizza was heaven, much better than the one made by eiffel, "ehhrm mate?" i asked "why aren't there anyone in here?". "I don't know, they're closer to the bar maybe?". We had a 5-10 minute long talk "if you wanna find out why they're in there and not in here, give me a call tomorrow" was the ending of our talk, where i also slipped out my "business-card" and put it on the table, it was a card made just for fun saying "massage therapist", but it had to budge.

The next day i got a call from the pizzaguy. He wanted to know, i told him that his pizza was better but it was all about the prize. He had to make people taste that his pizza was in fact better.

I suggested him that he next night as the clubs were closing he should go out on the street and advertise his pizza to 2 dollars under the prize of eiffel. He did so and i didn't hear from him since.

This weekend when i went clubbing, after the clubs closed i saw to my surprise eiffel was empty and buffalo was crowded. As i came in and the pizzaguy saw me, he instantly called me over and let me in front of the quee. Apparently the plan had worked, his pizza was still 1 dollar more expensive than eiffels but people had tasted his pizza and they had seen the same liking to it as i did 3 weeks before. I got my pizza for free and now, i don't have to wait in line for a pizza again, erryone is happy. Except eiffel guy.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 11:40am | Report
You have free pizza.
You may now rise above the rest of the mortals and become a god among gods, forever worshipped by everyone.

In a serious note, congratulations, that was smart.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 11:44am | Report
Wow.

I wanna eat that pizza now o_o
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 2:04pm | Report
I'm hungry even more now. Thank you.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 5:07pm | Report
gj!

Sig made by Hogopogo
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2012 8:44am | Report
Why do you need a thread about this? I attented a business related school for 5 years and i think to figure out something like that some1 just needs some general sense/normal sense.
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2012 12:31pm | Report
hmmm pizza :)
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2012 1:37pm | Report
Congrats on turning 18, you can legally be put int jail now, yay!

See you later, armadillos! Unless I see you first!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide