Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My god.. the BS

Creator: Searz July 4, 2012 2:30pm
50 posts - page 4 of 5
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 1:46pm | Report
Business is always going to be selfish. Doesn't matter how the populous feels about it, it's always going to be that way. Successful business is self absorbed business.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 2:00pm | Report
Yes and no. There are companies deviating from that.
For example; Google.

I've yet to hear about Google doing something bad like this.
They've probably done bad stuff too, but for being one of the biggest companies in the world I've heard surprisingly little(almost none) bad about them.
They follow a good motto; "Don't be evil.". Seriously, that's their in-official motto.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 3:12pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:
Business is always going to be selfish. Doesn't matter how the populous feels about it, it's always going to be that way. Successful business is self absorbed business.

Not really. There are tons of companies who don't pull **** like this. Actually, I haven't heard of any other company pulling legal **** out of their ***es like Apple does. The only thing Apple has going in their favour is the religious factor, if it wasn't for that then no one would buy their products, and why would they?
And you can take a look at video games and see that gamers are moving away from selfish companies like EA into smaller compannies whose objective is just to make the best game they can.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 3:36pm | Report
Uh, yea. I think Canoas is right. I don't hear a lot about things like that.
Most recent things are all Apple's doing. (according to my 10min google search :3 )

Also; yea, Apple is a ******* religion..
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 5:30pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

[
And you can take a look at video games and see that gamers are moving away from selfish companies like EA into smaller compannies whose objective is just to make the best game they can.

wait, someone is finally listening to me saying ea is bad? or did you know this before i started trying to inform the brainless consumers out there?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 6:46pm | Report
Every one with half a brain and some research can tell EA have been up to no good.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 7:56pm | Report
yet i was a troll for pointing out why me3 was terrible, and then all of what i said was correct and nobody believed me..
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 11:43pm | Report
Not everyone who believes you or agree have to voice their opinions :P
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 12:25am | Report
Yeah, ea is pooey.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 12:14pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

yet i was a troll for pointing out why me3 was terrible, and then all of what i said was correct and nobody believed me..

If I make topics pointing out how lemons are yellow it'll be trolling even though it's true.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide