Yes and no. There are companies deviating from that.
For example; Google.
I've yet to hear about Google doing something bad like this.
They've probably done bad stuff too, but for being one of the biggest companies in the world I've heard surprisingly little(almost none) bad about them.
They follow a good motto; "Don't be evil.". Seriously, that's their in-official motto.
For example; Google.
I've yet to hear about Google doing something bad like this.
They've probably done bad stuff too, but for being one of the biggest companies in the world I've heard surprisingly little(almost none) bad about them.
They follow a good motto; "Don't be evil.". Seriously, that's their in-official motto.
"Games may not be art, but this one did wonderful things to my ****." - Roger Ebert
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
DuffTime wrote:
Business is always going to be selfish. Doesn't matter how the populous feels about it, it's always going to be that way. Successful business is self absorbed business.
Not really. There are tons of companies who don't pull **** like this. Actually, I haven't heard of any other company pulling legal **** out of their ***es like Apple does. The only thing Apple has going in their favour is the religious factor, if it wasn't for that then no one would buy their products, and why would they?
And you can take a look at video games and see that gamers are moving away from selfish companies like EA into smaller compannies whose objective is just to make the best game they can.
Uh, yea. I think Canoas is right. I don't hear a lot about things like that.
Most recent things are all Apple's doing. (according to my 10min google search :3 )
Also; yea, Apple is a ******* religion..
Most recent things are all Apple's doing. (according to my 10min google search :3 )
Also; yea, Apple is a ******* religion..
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Canoas wrote:
[
And you can take a look at video games and see that gamers are moving away from selfish companies like EA into smaller compannies whose objective is just to make the best game they can.
wait, someone is finally listening to me saying ea is bad? or did you know this before i started trying to inform the brainless consumers out there?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Not everyone who believes you or agree have to voice their opinions :P
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>