caucheka wrote:
first, it might be an obvious topic but no one agreed with me.
second, i didn't have a mental breakdown.
Yah you did. I have cameras set up inside of your house. You cried when everyone was making fun of your topic and disagreed with you. I thrive off of those tears so I should know.
MrCuddowls wrote:
Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know
Toshabi wrote:
Because
Well he was kinda stupid about portal..
But that doesn't invalidate his other topics.
Yes, most people hate EA, but not everyone knows about the things he posts.
I for one have learned a thing or two from the topics.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Searz wrote:
Well he was kinda stupid about portal..
But that doesn't invalidate his other topics.
Yes, most people hate EA, but not everyone knows about the things he posts.
I for one have learned a thing or two from the topics.
It's like this: I make a topic like "You shouldn't play league of legends because I saw someone make a fan film about it and it was stupid so the game was stupid", then makes a topic about "The sky isn't really blue, it's just a reflected color from water". Yeah, he's right, but it's still a lot of fun to make fun of him based on his past ******ed views. :V
Toshabi wrote:
Yeah, he's right, but it's still a lot of fun to make fun of him based on his past ******ed views. :V
I figured that it was like that.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


Apple in a nutshell. Hopefully, that'll be their outcome. :V
yet i was a troll for pointing out why me3 was terrible, and then all of what i said was correct and nobody believed me..
Because
the flash version of portal 2 is terrible and unplayable meaning that the real portal game must be equally as terribleyou're the kind of idiot who brought up an obvious topic and chose to ***** and moan and argue a topic that pretty much everyone agrees on. It's hilarious to watch you have a mental break down from it all. :V