Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Obama.... evolves?

Creator: Toshabi May 10, 2012 5:44pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

87 posts - page 3 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 4:13pm | Report
In the Middle East, gay marriage is so opposed that they will kill you for being gay. It's sad that they think that homosexual people aren't the same as heterosexual people.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 4:14pm | Report
Keondre wrote:

In the Middle East, gay marriage is so opposed that they will kill you for being gay. It's sad that they think that homosexual people aren't the same as heterosexual people.

Well they aren't the same.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Just the fact that a discussion is hold about this... It should not be that in a world where we have achieved things like the chart for human rights and the Geneva Conventions this should not be a problem. People all over the world hunger and die. We slowly destroy the world around us and then you biggest problem is that to guys or girls make out with each other. They do not deal with you in any kind of way. They are just living their live and you can't let them. Some argue with religion. Let me quote what Moses, Jesus and Mohammed said about that
Quoted:

People how have a problem with gay people have a problem with them self. It can be that they are afraid of the unknown, maybe they had a bad experience with gay people. But in the end you got a problem not them.
How can any human that is not totally ******ed really think about any human with so much disrespect and treat them like that. I mean how can you hate someone you never met and never talked to. How can you possibly justify any act against a human being based on there interests. If we do that we might as well hate all ..let's see people how like wholemeal bread. They like something most do not like they must be pure evil or sick or something.
In the end it is always the same debate. Whether they talk about black people, immigrants or video games. I think different you must be the wrong one and evil.

This is longer then I wanted in the start ...
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
haha ****ing funny

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 4:19pm | Report
Keondre wrote:

Homosexual people aren't the same but they are not less than heterosexuals of course :)
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 4:20pm | Report
It's terrible. They are the same, the only difference between you and them is their sexuality. Sexuality, ethnicity, and race should never play a role in society because it shouldn't matter.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 4:23pm | Report
@Keondre

Neither should gender matter, still men get unfairly treated in our society every day.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 4:33pm | Report
Keondre wrote:

It's terrible. They are the same, the only difference between you and them is their sexuality. Sexuality, ethnicity, and race should never play a role in society because it shouldn't matter.

Not saying it should matter; man and woman aren't the same as well but they are equals. Same story applies here.
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 4:38pm | Report
I agree, but going to the extent of killing them? Pretty soon it'll be sexual genocide.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 4:51pm | Report
Keondre wrote:

I agree, but going to the extent of killing them? Pretty soon it'll be sexual genocide.

Never agreed on that part :P
I mean, if I lived there I'd be dead as well x)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide