Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Obama.... evolves?

Creator: Toshabi May 10, 2012 5:44pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

87 posts - page 4 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 4:58pm | Report
Homosexuality is a part of society. If you don't agree with it, keep it to yourself. I am not directing this comment to anyone in particular, just the people that think homosexuality is wrong. My sister is homosexual, I don't have a problem with that.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 5:12pm | Report
I have problem with your avrage gay person. And it is not because they have secret but fun...
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 5:19pm | Report
I think people who can't respect another human being's choices are disrespectful and naive.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Janitsu ♡
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 5:32pm | Report
As a person who considers herself to be bisexual I am happy that Obama supports same sex marriage...even if it is just a political move...it's at least something.

Regardless of that, it's really none of anyone's business what someone else does behind closed doors. If you don't want a same sex marriage, don't have one...simple as that.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 5:37pm | Report

I have problem with your avrage gay person. And it is not because they have secret but fun...

Is it their fasion sense?
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 5:42pm | Report

As a person who considers herself to be bisexual I am happy that Obama supports same sex marriage...even if it is just a political move...it's at least something.

Regardless of that, it's really none of anyone's business what someone else does behind closed doors. If you don't want a same sex marriage, don't have one...simple as that.

Completely my thoughts, even the bisexual part :P
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 5:46pm | Report

Is it their fasion sense?

More like how anoying they are as persons. The typical gay stereotype is just disgusting. Why can't you act normal and still have secret but fun?
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 5:48pm | Report
They don't act "normal" because they aren't as "normal" as everyone else. The fact is, homosexual marriages are opposed everywhere, whether it is the government.. or an individual person. Obviously people have their own opinions, some of their opinions are wrong though.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 5:49pm | Report

More like how anoying they are as persons. The typical gay stereotype is just disgusting. Why can't you act normal and still have secret but fun?

Stereotype; yeah it's annoying indeed. When it comes to sexuality; I hate it when people have to be in your face with it, both heterosexual as homosexual. (Pr0n being the obvious exception huehue)
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 5:50pm | Report
And i feel the same way about the stereotypical bronie but you dont see me completely attempting to shut down your secret clopping fun. Live and let live simple as that.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide