Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 52 of 110
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 10:43am | Report
Downloading it as I type. I have always been a fan of yu-gi-oh, but I was never interested that much in blizzard games. While I wait, what is some good classes and you guys have any tips for me?
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Embrace the shadow... we got cookies and signatures, and all you have to do is stop by LaCorpse's Signature Café
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 1:27pm | Report
Soo, I drafted this pally deck that had a ****ton of 4-cost cards and a decent amount of 2 and 3 cards with very little above that. I expected maybe 5 wins or so.
Nope. Got 10/0, lost one and then I faced the same guy I just lost to, beat his *** and won the final game, landing at 12/1. I'm pretty proud of myself.
This is my first time at 12 wins after hitting 11 like 5 times recently.

I got 430 gold and two packs from that. I have the worst luck at goldens in arena.. All I wanted was two golden rares like Polse got for his 12 wins D:
At least I got a golden common in one of the packs.

YayaFTW wrote:

I'm starting to really like rushdown / beatdown decks. I tried Searz' hunter beatdown with Leeroy instead of a Rocketeer, It was pretty strong for a cheap deck. But I also tried Rushdown rogue and it's hella strong aswell.

Well, you got Leeroy, the strongest rushdown card in the game, what do you expect? :P

Also, you should be running Unleash the Hounds with Leeroy because of how well they synergize.
I haven't had a look at Hunter in a while so I'm not sure how I would build it (0-2 Timber Wolves and such), but Unleash the Hounds is not bad at all now with Hunter decks in general.
Hunter Combo is also an interesting deck that I might have a look at.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 8:29pm | Report
Am I the only person who disenchants golden cards because I don't care about them being shiny and animated? Don't think I am, but I usually am in these types of games.
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 8:36pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

Am I the only person who disenchants golden cards because I don't care about them being shiny and animated? Don't think I am, but I usually am in these types of games.
Why would i disenchant something i've worked for, it's like getting rid of skins on league.

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:12pm | Report
Skins I understand, but I don't get the allure of golden cards. Sure, they're shiny and have animated pictures. That is literally the only difference. Most skins in League (that aren't ****ty recolors) actually have model changes and the like, things that seem like they took effort to make. Golden cards, on the other hand, are shiny and animated. Besides, I prefer the obscene amount of dust they give.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:16pm | Report

Kripp got those exact same rewards...hmmmm...
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:18pm | Report
Oh cool, looks like my first epic was Shadowform, and my second epic (just got it now) was another Shadowform. Not sure if they're any good or not, but hey I'm not complaining. Yet.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:23pm | Report

Boy that one was close, thanks for the Devilsaur instead of the Squirrel based Tinkmaster.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:28pm | Report
IPodPulse wrote:

Downloading it as I type. I have always been a fan of yu-gi-oh, but I was never interested that much in blizzard games. While I wait, what is some good classes and you guys have any tips for me?

It's nothing like yu-gi-oh though. As an avid yu-gi-oh player I can assure you that. Personally I think that the Warrior, Druid and Warlock class are the ones I started with. I found them easy to pick up.
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:36pm | Report
I hate everything that is not Mage, Warlock, or Priest. I started off with Warlock and think its rush decks are the funnest thing ever and if you disagree I will hunt you down.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide