Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 54 of 110
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 12:03pm | Report
So I started Hearthstone and it is extremely fun. I currently have a priest deck that works wonders. I haven't tried out arena yet but it seems fun, what does it do exactly?

Anyway really fun game, if anyone wants to play add me. IPodPulse#1738
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Even rage can't stop you from wanting a signature. Go check out Natuhlee's Sig Shop for a great signature.
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 12:35pm | Report
You could always read the post immediately before yours to find out :p
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 12:36pm | Report
IPodPulse wrote:

So I started Hearthstone and it is extremely fun. I currently have a priest deck that works wonders. I haven't tried out arena yet but it seems fun, what does it do exactly?

I wrote about that literally one comment before yours.
This is a forum, ffs. Maybe you should try READING.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 1:15pm | Report
Searz wrote:

I wrote about that literally one comment before yours.
This is a forum, ffs. Maybe you should try READING.

Alright calm down, I made a mistake. No need to act like that. I had my tab open from yesterday and didn't refresh. I didn't even see your comment at the time.

Huge thanks too Magiciene for this amazing signature, check out his shop here
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 2:02pm | Report
I really need to stop using capital letters to put emphasis on things. People always interpret it as screaming :/
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 2:07pm | Report
Searz wrote:

I really need to stop using capital letters to put emphasis on things. People always interpret it as screaming :/

I prefer to use accents, cursive text or bold text to emphasize things.
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 3:05pm | Report
Alternatively, when something is really stupid, you can use all of the above like me!

Anyways, I've been having a lot of success recently with a generic Warlock rush deck, but I know I could probably improve on it a lot. Anyone got any suggestions?

I also continue to wish that Windfury was not a class-specific card. It would make this deck much more effective.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 4:00pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

Alternatively, when something is really stupid, you can use all of the above like me!

Anyways, I've been having a lot of success recently with a generic Warlock rush deck, but I know I could probably improve on it a lot. Anyone got any suggestions?

I also continue to wish that Windfury was not a class-specific card. It would make this deck much more effective.

I don'r really understand warlocks. But your rush deck looks really good. But don't take my opinion, I am a noob after all.

Like this signature? Check out 2 sigs 1 week and my art shop for more
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 4:04pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

Oh boy.. Where do I start...

Stonetusk Boar is GARBAGE.
Succubus is kinda meh. And never run two of it if you actually run it. Same with the Doomguard. They would discard too much of your deck.
You're playing a rushdown deck, you have very little use of Drain Life..
Sense Demons is bad.
Dread Infernal is meh. Run flexible AOE instead (i.e: Shadowflame).
Ironfur Grizzly is bad for rushdown(and is kinda meh in general really). And so is Summoning Portal. I think Summoning Portal is probably just bad in general, I've never seen it used well. It's a huge tempo-stop and is freaking awful for rushdown decks in any case.
Wolfrider is a so-so pick. Warlocks don't win by going pure rushdown, Hunters do that better, Warlocks win by gaining control of the board early and then burning the enemy down with the board control.

I can't say I'm a big player of Warlock rushdown but I've faced plenty of good players playing it and I think I have a fairly good idea of what to pick.

Here's a deck that would probably be fairly close to ideal.

But, I doubt you have many or any of those legendaries, so here's a budget version.

I prefer to use accents, cursive text or bold text to emphasize things.

Yeah, but that takes like 5 times longer than just holding down shift while typing. I get lazy sometimes :3
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 4:11pm | Report
Damn Searz, you know your stuff. Mind checking out my deck?

Med Keizaal? Pruzah frolk tir Keizaal MobaFire Edition fah nahlriimaar ubaak Keizaal Undoro! Ahk saak kogaan wah Emikadon fah daar signature. Frolk tir ek jag het! Find out what I said by clicking here!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide