Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 63 of 110
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2014 12:34pm | Report

My first 12 win run in arena :'3

Also, in that card pack I got my very first legendary!

A ****ty one though lol. XD

Ams proud.
Nighthawk:

quit flirting with my waifu

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2014 1:58pm | Report
@Percy
Nozdormu is a fun legendary. I wouldn't dismiss him like that. I wouldn't play him in competitive play, but still.
IPodPulse wrote:

Yus!

Oooh, gz. I've got a golden Juggler too, but I crafted him. I wouldn't mind getting a second one :3

Btw, have you tried the hunter combo deck? Or do you not have the cards to make it work?
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2014 3:15pm | Report
Searz wrote:

@Percy
Nozdormu is a fun legendary. I wouldn't dismiss him like that. I wouldn't play him in competitive play, but still.

Oooh, gz. I've got a golden Juggler too, but I crafted him. I wouldn't mind getting a second one :3

Btw, have you tried the hunter combo deck? Or do you not have the cards to make it work?

Works amazing, just waiting for some legends so I can add them to the deck. I do have all the cards but a second snake trap and sea giant. I have 600 dust so I am really close to getting both of them.

Also I got my first legendary, Milhouse Manastorm, he doesnt seem all that good so I might just craft him instead.
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Ever wanted to know what the void looked like? Well stop by my signature shop for a peak!
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2014 3:36pm | Report
Millhouse is more of a gimmick legendary, but it CAN be pretty strong if your opponent draws no spells. A whole lot better in Arena due to the overall preference for minions, but still not that good there either.

Also, in Arena, there's a chance for it to backfire horribly and have your opponent triple Pyroblast you or something stupid like that.
Last Plagas
<Member>
Last Plagas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2014 7:26pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

Millhouse is more of a gimmick legendary, but it CAN be pretty strong if your opponent draws no spells.

Coin Lorewalker Cho, next turn play Millhouse ---> infinite value.
Every time you succeed, I bleed a little.
xDanielWang
<Crowd Favorite>
xDanielWang's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2014 7:55pm | Report
I've seen a lot of hearthstone videos and I've never seen a single instance where a Milhouse Manastorm went horribly wrong ^__^
/jk
+Rep is always appreciated!

My Ahri guide :)
extradelicious
<Lucky Charm>
extradelicious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2014 9:40pm | Report
with this pack, I have all of the legendaries. 2 of them (The Beast and Gelmatorque) are golden. :3 I also have 2 ragnaroses... probably going to dust one.
Proud Coach of MHS League of Legends Teams.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2014 1:58am | Report
^How many packs bought/matches played?

I bought 200 and have won 1100(~350arena wins) or so and I don't even have a third of them and got one golden legendary(Cenarius) from a pack.
Granted, I do have 11000+ dust sitting in the bank waiting for a patch and I've already crafted two golden legendaries (Ysera and Bloodmage).
I can't wait for a patch so I can get my hands on a golden Leeroy and Cairne. They will enable me to play a bunch of playstyles much better. I'm thinking of getting a golden Rag too, but I don't need him. I've already got a massive win-condition in Ysera and can build my decks around avoiding BGH with her.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2014 4:02am | Report
Two legendaries in one pack?
U srious?
Every time I buy a pack its got nearly the same uncommon cards as the one before it :<

Basically MOBAFire.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2014 5:12am | Report
He truly is a lucky charm...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide