Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 66 of 110
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 3:36pm | Report
I made a few small changes to three of the newcomer builds. Mostly in removing one or two Darkscale Healers from them. They're okay, but I added some more versatility.

Druid

Mage

Priest
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 3:53pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Hunter ... weakest classes in competitive play right now.
Druid is probably the strongest ...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No. you have that almost completely *** backwards.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 3:56pm | Report
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 4:02pm | Report
Dammit Throat! You and your twitch channel :P. I have to start watching again, finally caught up with all my school work
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Big thanks to Nameless for this awesome Yasuo signature
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 4:45pm | Report
So I build a deck around Malygos, even tough it's not all that great but I don't mind. I only run decks that seem interesting or have fun comboes. So the deck is rogue deck (Cause I've spent most effort into it). So far it's been great success. I'm thinking about the druid deck, but I have not looked into any druid cards.

What are like the basis cards for good druid deck and what would you run with Malygos ?

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 4:51pm | Report
Don't know about minions, but I think you need these spells in a Malygos deck for druid.

2xSwipes
2xMoonfires
2xWraths
1/2xClaws
1/2xStarfalls

Swipe, Wrath, and Claw are very important in all Druid decks iirc, but not sure how many Claws and Starfalls you should take. Starfire would be okay as well, but it's pretty costly.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 4:55pm | Report

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No. you have that almost completely *** backwards.

Well, I have the info to back up my statements. Do you have any to back yours up?

In the last month of Hearthstone tournament recaps I've seen I don't think there's been a single Hunter deck..
Priest has turned up a few times. Mage has once or twice too, but never Hunter(I think).
The prevalence of shields up decks in the current meta really gives Hunters a tough time. Not to mention how easy it is to run anti-aggressive cards in a tournament where sideboarding is allowed.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 4:58pm | Report
1 starfall, 2 claws (counter agro for your pure late deck), 0 starfires
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 4:59pm | Report
"Hearthstone tournament recaps"

Oh. Tournaments. Those things that mean nothing.

Tournaments: where if your pagle goes off and you get a 1/1 with your tinkmaster, you automatically win.

Watch some legend streamers. above rank 5, probably 25%+ decks are hunter. I personally got to rank 6 last season but only after fine tuning my deck to *****tomp hunter.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 5:01pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

Swipe, Wrath, and Claw are very important in all Druid decks iirc

No, Claw isn't important. It's being ran only when the deck lacks many low-cost units. Mainly to deal with aggro. The Druid decks that run shields up engines don't need that though because the Watchers stop aggro dead in its tracks. And the shields up engine is very common among high tier Druids.

Swipe, Wrath and Innervate are pretty much mandatory in all Druid decks however.
Starfall is also fairly common as a one of.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide