Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 68 of 110
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2014 6:53pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

Just got two more legendaries (Baron Geddon and Old Murk-Eye although he doesn't count). Baron seems pretty good to me, although I may just be stupid. Is he actually any good?

He's decent. He works in decks that run many win-conditions like Warrior legendaries.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2014 5:44pm | Report
Just opened this
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Embrace the shadow... we got cookies and signatures, and all you have to do is stop by LaCorpse's Signature Café
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2014 6:42pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

I'm okay with this. Not the best legendary, but at least it isn't Millhouse.

Just saw this. **** you too Drakon <3
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Tired of nightmares? Why not have a fantasy! Stop by Uproar's Design Workshop for some signatures you could only dream of.
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2014 6:53pm | Report
Wheee, just got Shadowform three and Shadowform four. That makes two thirds of the epics I've ever gotten Shadowform. Oh well, I'll take 200 dust.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2014 2:33am | Report
Hey, at least you haven't gotten 7 Bestial Wraths..

Last Plagas
<Member>
Last Plagas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2014 7:25am | Report
RIP Tinkmaster Overspark.
Every time you succeed, I bleed a little.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2014 12:51pm | Report
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11985288985#1

Oh my god Blizzard..
What the **** are you doing?
Tinkmaster will now be complete and utter garbage.
He was very strong before, not necessarily because he was OP, but because the utility he added was invaluable for a neutral card.
There are some cards that will just be flat out overpowered now that Tinkmaster can't deal with them anymore. Ysera and Cairne come to mind.
Rag might also become slightly more powerful, but BGH still deals with him and I believe we will be seeing a resurgence in BGH usage now that Tinkmaster is useless. I know I will be replacing Tinkmaster with BGH most of my decks at least.

I think the Pagle nerf was kind of warranted, but this might be a bit too much.

Well, it's not necessarily bad for me, I got 2 Tinkmasters and 1 Pagle, so I'm in for 4800dust. Enough for a golden Leeroy or Cairne. Probably Cairne now that Tinkmaster no longer deals with him.

RIP Tinkmaster Overspark.

Link or quote if you wanna post such comments..
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2014 1:17pm | Report
This is a mage deck I'm working on. Atm it feels kind of hit-or-miss; either I draw the right cards and win easily or I draw utter **** and can't do anything while I watch my enemy swarm the field.

Any tips?

P.S. Don't bring up Malygos, I know he isn't the strongest out there but I like him and I think he's fun.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2014 2:18pm | Report

This is a mage deck I'm working on. Atm it feels kind of hit-or-miss; either I draw the right cards and win easily or I draw utter **** and can't do anything while I watch my enemy swarm the field.

Any tips?

P.S. Don't bring up Malygos, I know he isn't the strongest out there but I like him and I think he's fun.

Are you sure you thought that one through?
You have meh cards like Spellbender and skip out on Fireball while picking a Pyroblast over Fireball in a Malygos deck for some inexplicable reason...

Your deck is kind of like a bad version of Frozen Giants, the deck that almost single-handedly broke the meta a few months back.
Give that a look, think about which cards you'd want and then I'll have a look at your deck. Because your current deck can't really decide on whether it wants board control early or control for big win-conditions.

Here's a quick little Frozen Giants deck I threw together just now, taking into account some of the nerfs that have happened since it was in the limelight.
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2014 2:42pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Are you sure you thought that one through?
You have meh cards like Spellbender and skip out on Fireball while picking a Pyroblast over Fireball in a Malygos deck for some inexplicable reason...

Your deck is kind of like a bad version of Frozen Giants, the deck that almost single-handedly broke the meta a few months back.
Give that a look, think about which cards you'd want and then I'll have a look at your deck. Because your current deck can't really decide on whether it wants board control early or control for big win-conditions.

Here's a quick little Frozen Giants deck I threw together just now, taking into account some of the nerfs that have happened since it was in the limelight.

Forgot to update that I swapped out Polymorph for Fireball. I used spellbender and counterspell to keep big units safe. I currently don't own any of the giants so that won't really be an option for me.

Also fairly new to mage as a whole so I wasn't sure on what minions to include, does it show? xD

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide