What I'm looking for are an Azumarill (I might just end up rummaging through the wild to find some perfect IV ones and enjoy the long breeding process), A talonflame (Actually, I just landed a friend safari with fletchinders), and a greninja with protean. Honestly, though, I can't really decide what kind of team I want to build yet. I'm just raising up pokemon via breeding and HA hunting
Good, because.... I'm going.... to watch... those frogs mate....... so tenderly.... so..... slimy......
Another friend has a Ditto safari.
The friend with the grass safari got a shiny ditto in it.
And yes, our CAMPUS is breeding perfect IV pokemon now lol. Then again, we host a pokemon tournament every year, so people are doing the best they can without hacking available.
The friend with the grass safari got a shiny ditto in it.
And yes, our CAMPUS is breeding perfect IV pokemon now lol. Then again, we host a pokemon tournament every year, so people are doing the best they can without hacking available.
Toshabi wrote:
I got too busy playing this game and completely forgot about your argument. Looking back at it all, I think I spent my time on something more productive. Grab yourself a 3ds and a Y or X version, then come find me again. Otherwise, you can continue to spam my fan mail box with love letters and how you want to rub your face all over my long, slender body.
Productive? XD
Wow. You heard it here first people. Tosh thinks Pokemon is productive.
I'm fine with people enjoying the game.
As long as people don't label the game as something that it isn't. It is a simple, easy game that relies heavily on luck(chance).
"Games may not be art, but this one did wonderful things to my ****." - Roger Ebert
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
OTGBionicArm wrote:
The story is easy yes, but the combat really isnt based on luck at all. There's a more advanced metagame to pokemon than any moba around, and they ban the **** out of anything remotely luck based (IE; Double team)
But the battles in the story, campaign if you will, are heavily influenced by luck.
There, already proved your statement wrong.

You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>
Humor Guides: