Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official Skyrim Thread

Creator: OTGBionicArm July 1, 2014 10:51am
542 posts - page 44 of 55
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2015 7:24am | Report
Quoted:
Well you know how I feel about that. Even if I didn't personally think Skyui looks like ****, if the point of this is to feauture mods, you shouldn't feature extremely popular mods that everyone already knows about. No need to feature "basic" mods.

This mod lets you use the mod confoguration part of skyui and gets rid of the rest.

edit: I guess you could make a some poll where everyone can let you guys know what kind of mods he doesn't know and is really interested in. This way, you prohably won't get too many popular mods.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2015 8:32am | Report
Well one way to get suggestions would be making a doc on google docs and ask for people to give names/links there :p

Well, maybe I just won't do the skyui and skse one though they will pop up in the requirements every once in a while :p

And perhaps I'll start with MissMaw's suggestion (which she suggested over Skype) since she was so eager to help :^)

EDIT: Or did you mean mod categories? I guess that could work as well :p I could just use most of the nexusmods' categories there anyway :p

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2015 8:50am | Report
Community Mod Spotlights
SkyUI
Beautiful Cities
Sheep of Skyrim
Mortal children

^ Was thinking something along those lines :>
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 1:04pm | Report
--
Beautiful Cities by x360Flipx
Category: Landscape changes
Requirements: None
Installation: Use the mod manager or download the .esp file and place it the skyrim data folder (usually located here Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data).
Nexusmods Page: Beautiful Cities

Beautiful Cities is a lore friendly mod that makes the cities more beautiful. It adds trees, flowers and various different aestethic objects to cities and towns. A great mod for anyone who's looking to be looking at the cities and going "wow, that's not ugly. It's actually quite nice and I will enjoy spending time here".

There's not much more to say about the mod, but there are things to see:
-
-
--
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Quoted:
--
Beautiful Cities by x360Flipx
Category: Landscape changes
Requirements: None
Installation: Use the NMM or download the .esp file and place it the skyrim data folder (usually located here Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data).
nexusmods Page: Beautiful Cities

Beautiful Cities is a lore friendly mod that makes the cities more beautiful. It adds trees, flowers and various different aestethic objects to cities and towns. A great mod for anyone who's looking to be looking at the cities and going "wow, that's not ugly. It's actually quite nice and I will enjoy spending time here".There's not much more to say about the mod, but there are things to see:
--
--
--

You should add a category for performance impact and/or one "other things to note" one(for example if there are significant bugs) IMO
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 1:12pm | Report
Could. This one in particular has none but I'll at least add that to the code for another mod.

Feedback all around is welcome, since this is just the first post of its kind.

credit to Bryun!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 1:25pm | Report
Yay now I know where those trees come from. I'll give it a go once I start playing again, thanks! I hope they didn't overdo it with the green stuff though. Wouldn't want to get global colding in Skyrim :^)*

I would support putting SkyUI and SKSE on the front page for the newbies, especially SKSE.

* Yes I know it wouldn't work like that mr Banana. Well I think.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 1:40pm | Report
* Yes I know it wouldn't work like that mr Banana. Well I think.
Honestly, I don't know how to nose either
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 1:48pm | Report
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 1:50pm | Report
I hope they didn't overdo it with the green stuff though. Wouldn't want to get global colding in Skyrim :^)*
I was worried of that too, but I think the guy who made the mod did a very tasteful job. I personally love the mod, I honestly can say that I stop and think "wow that's really pretty" whenever I go to Whiterun, at least. 10/10 would install before any other mod

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide