Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pokemon Black and White English Rom now available!

Creator: hypershatter March 5, 2011 5:34pm
1 2 3 4 5
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2011 5:34pm | Report

official release of European version (march 4th). i am playing this right now.

Download link:
White Version
Black Version

if they dont work, go to main link and access the download link yourself. click on the open circle for access to the download link.
main page for all nds roms

YOU NEED DeSmuME Emulator to play. only this emulator i recommend

http://desmume.org/download/

YOU NEED ANTI-PIRACY PATCH IN ORDER TO PLAY (otherwise no EXP gain)

Instructions and download: http://filetrip.net/f24193-Pokemon-Black-and-White-EFs-1-0.html

My pokemon
If you like this, +rep =)
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2011 7:02pm | Report
**** that piracy ****, this is Pokemon we're talking about here, unless your playing to test it out, or in all seriousness don't have the funds like I do most of the time since I'm a college student, but buy when I can. And seriously, don't try to justify/fool yourself, if you can, you should go out and buy this one, like I am. =)

I'm gonna go make a topic now about what we should be discussing.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
hypershatter
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2011 7:14pm | Report
Zeprido wrote:

**** that piracy ****, this is Pokemon we're talking about here, unless your playing to test it out, or in all seriousness don't have the funds like I do most of the time since I'm a college student, but buy when I can. And seriously, don't try to justify/fool yourself, if you can, you should go out and buy this one, like I am. =)

I'm gonna go make a topic now about what we should be discussing.

if you dont like it dont download.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2011 8:03pm | Report

if you dont like it dont download.

I mean, I don't mean to offend you or anything, but I feel like this isn't a place to be discussing something that is potentially illegal, and providing links to said material as that could get Mobafire in trouble. Google exists, people can find it on their own time. It's really not that hard, but straight up providing the means to do everything here is wrong, I'm personally slightly offended that a "Veteran" is posting it since you are representing the community as a contributing member.

My 2 cents.
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2011 8:38pm | Report
It's actually pretty dangerous to even mention roms - if you look over at the Romulation forums, they never explicitly mention the word "rom" or anything pertaining to that in their posts.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2011 9:16pm | Report

It's actually pretty dangerous to even mention roms - if you look over at the Romulation forums, they never explicitly mention the word "rom" or anything pertaining to that in their posts.

Exactly, and they have the links removed and people get warned and even banned for it over there too.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2011 3:06am | Report
I have question: Is this for PC?
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2011 3:42am | Report
Honestly, I have no problem with people pirating pokemon games, there's just so many versions and releases that you have to have a full time job to keep up with it. I still buy one of the games myself, but I'll download the other version (I'm downloading pokemon white, but I purchased pokemon black)

On the flip side, you shouldn't be posting this at all, for obvious legal reasons. Even rom orientated websites don't about their roms, and some websites (see: almost 90% of NDS rom websites) get closed because they mention this.
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2011 6:49am | Report
I got another question, do I need to have both versions ( I downloaded black but i'm having trouble downloading white), what's the difference in those 2 versions?
hypershatter
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2011 8:43am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:

I got another question, do I need to have both versions ( I downloaded black but i'm having trouble downloading white), what's the difference in those 2 versions?

looks like u never played a pokemon game before haha. you only need one version of it, the other version is just for different pokemons/events, etc.

people prefer black because all of the Reshiram fanboys outthere. personally i found reshiram kinda gay.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide