Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Portal 2

Creator: caucheka April 25, 2011 7:44pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

53 posts - page 5 of 6
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 3:55pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

i gave you my honest opinion, which 90% of the people on here don't agree with. which suddenly makes my opinion ******ed?

and shadowreign comes in and tell you to **** off because its my opinion. and you tell him to stop white knighting because my opinions wrong?

secondly, who gives a damn. i'm sure you all have opinions on games, movies, or books, for example, and havnt played/watched/read them.

So why the **** are you having SUCH A BIG DEAL over my opinion about your opinion?
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 3:55pm | Report
It costs at least 15 dollars CAN to rent for me. For me, a waste of money.

OsmBear
<Member>
OsmBear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 3:56pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

It costs at least 15 dollars CAN to rent for me. For me, a waste of money.

Oh...well....sorry that you're Canadian

caucheka wrote:

im not going to play portal or portal to because to me its uninteresting. i played a flash game someone made to mimic portal in 2d but it was just boring.
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 3:57pm | Report
OsmBear wrote:

Now you understand y we mad? His opinions seemed to be based on more ignorance than fact.

I understand why you strongly disagree, but I don't understand the need for the hostility that was produced. An opinion should, in my eyes, always be respected. As I previously stated, there is no reason at all to be mad because you disagree. Just because he made a few statements that you don't agree with, it doesn't mean he is trolling. Again, his opinion is valid AS AN OPINION. That's all any of this ever was, opinions. I feel that since we can all have respect for each other, we need to accept others thought instead of straight up rejecting them. He made a mistake by saying something before trying the game itself, but everyone over-reacted about it.

So no, I don't understand why you guys were mad.

Retreating?! Hell no, we're just attacking the other direction!

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 3:57pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

So why the **** are you having SUCH A BIG DEAL over my opinion about your opinion?

because its MY opinion.

i give MY opinion, and you come in here and **** on it. do you really think i WOULDNT take OFFENSE to THAT?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 3:58pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

People were hostile, he was hostile back. Human nature my friend.

You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 4:00pm | Report
^

Uhm, my opinion is that potatoes taste like *** ****, they are dry as **** and i hate them. the only way to make them taste remotely good is put some sort of condiment on them.

Apparently that makes me a ******. Going to bash my opinion now?

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 4:01pm | Report
When your opinion is "I hate something because someone said it was bad and I hate the company that made it and it's an uninteresting game because the flash version of it that was made by someone who has nothing to do with the company sucks and my friend said it was bad" and you slap it onto a forum expecting to get people to agree with you, THAT is what makes me want to take a huge **** on your opinion and rub it all over your fat greasy face.

However, I still think you're smarter then this and you're just trolling us. That's just my opinion.

Nighthawk wrote:

^

Uhm, my opinion is that potatoes taste like *** ****, they are dry as **** and i hate them. the only way to make them taste remotely good is put some sort of condiment on them.

Apparently that makes me a ******. Going to bash my opinion now?

You're so silly. I just wanna pick you up and rub your hair like a lil kitty cat and smoosh your weeee lil cheekies!
OsmBear
<Member>
OsmBear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 4:02pm | Report

I understand why you strongly disagree, but I don't understand the need for the hostility that was produced. An opinion should, in my eyes, always be respected. As I previously stated, there is no reason at all to be mad because you disagree. Just because he made a few statements that you don't agree with, it doesn't mean he is trolling. Again, his opinion is valid AS AN OPINION. That's all any of this ever was, opinions. I feel that since we can all have respect for each other, we need to accept others thought instead of straight up rejecting them. He made a mistake by saying something before trying the game itself, but everyone over-reacted about it.

So no, I don't understand why you guys were mad.

Not all reactions are good ones but when someone goes to you and makes an opinion about something you have no idea about then it's an opinion filled with ignorance. Having a neutral opinion as in "OH I don't like puzzles, it's not the type of game I'm into so I do not want to buy it." Would have not caused a huge anger amongst us forum readers. Nighthawk showed his opinion in a way better way than this caucheka did.

caucheka wrote:

im not going to play portal or portal to because to me its uninteresting. i played a flash game someone made to mimic portal in 2d but it was just boring.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 4:02pm | Report
for the last ****ing time im not trolling.

my opinions are not based on what i randomly pick up on /v/. i actually, believe it or not, went and looked it up because once again why listen to what /v/ says.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide