Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Portal 2

Creator: caucheka April 25, 2011 7:44pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

53 posts - page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 4:03pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

When your opinion is "I hate something because someone said it was bad and I hate the company that made it and it's an uninteresting game because the flash version of it that was made by someone who has nothing to do with the company sucks and my friend said it was bad" and you slap it onto a forum expecting to get people to agree with you, THAT is what makes me want to take a huge **** on your opinion and rub it all over your fat greasy face.

However, I still think you're smarter then this and you're just trolling us. That's just my opinion.

Toshabi wrote:
THAT is what makes me want to take a huge **** on your opinion and rub it all over your fat greasy face.

This is what I mean by unnecessary hostility.

Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid.

OsmBear
<Member>
OsmBear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 4:03pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

^

Uhm, my opinion is that potatoes taste like *** ****, they are dry as **** and i hate them. the only way to make them taste remotely good is put some sort of condiment on them.

Apparently that makes me a ******. Going to bash my opinion now?

But you've tried potatoes right? Toshabi is saying the opinion is ridiculous because he has not tried potatoes.

caucheka wrote:

im not going to play portal or portal to because to me its uninteresting. i played a flash game someone made to mimic portal in 2d but it was just boring.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 4:04pm | Report
Guess what I spy? A thread full of hostility and flaming.

You wanna argue about this, you take it to private messages. Locked.
1 2 3 4 5 6

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide