Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting ****...

Creator: Mowen October 22, 2013 7:50am
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 1:48pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:
3. AMD is also rumoured to have much better DX12 support (and will see more significant improvement, if rumours are to believed), but so far that's only based on a single benchmark.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what happens with that.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 3:59pm | Report
Remind me of this image on the 4th of July.

asdfefasdgasd
<Member>
asdfefasdgasd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 5:52pm | Report
FreeSync is cheap shovelware compared to G-Sync, and Intel knows better not to side with AMD/ATI which they already don't. They already do side with Nvidia, because every time they showcase something they're using an Nvidia GPU. Because, AMD sucks. Also, the less sharp a game looks, the better it looks because sharpness is what creates ugly black, jagged lines.

You know why people hate FXAA? Because, FXAA is ****ing trash comapred to regular MSAA. Look at all those **** jagged lines FXAA produces even on high.

So, please. I would like to be proven wrong at least once.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/is-the-eternal-pc-graphics-war-coming-to-an-end/

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 8:55pm | Report
Were you banned or something? Lel.
Enjoy the permaban :)
FreeSync is cheap shovelware compared to G-Sync

Oh, that's funny, because laptops with mobile G-Sync are making use of the very same technology that FreeSync is using.
So you're calling mobile G-Sync shovelware?
Quoted:
and Intel knows better not to side with AMD/ATI

Irrelevant. Them adapting a standard has nothing to do with taking sides since there only is one open standard available.
Quoted:
Also, the less sharp a game looks, the better it looks because sharpness is what creates ugly black, jagged lines.

Hahahaha, wow. That's a statement of a pretty impressive stupidity level XD

If you really think a game looks better the blurrier it is, why not just set the resolution to 640×480 and smear some mud in your eyes while at it?

It takes a special kind of moron to post a graphics comparison in a lossy image format.
It takes an even more special one to blindly link it.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 11:55pm | Report
Yup, he was banned for two weeks because of his PC ****posting lmao
asdfefasdgasd
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2015 12:12am | Report
Searz wrote:

It takes a special kind of moron to support AMD and ignore facts.

FTFY. I'll happily enjoy my permaban though, knowing some dumb founded *******s that ignore facts got to spew non-sense and didn't get put in their place and corrected. None of AMD's rendering software will ever become the standard, because the standard of CPU's doesn't support it. Intel supports Nvidia, which is the prominent GPU they use in PC builds along with everyone else that actually knows PC building.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2015 12:27am | Report
keep going please, this is fun.

edit: I figured that you might need help finding dank amd memes. Here, let me help you:
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
asdfefasdgasd
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2015 12:35am | Report
Rest in Peace AMD/ATI. Also, instead of posting rumors I have actual fact that Nvidia has an advantage with DX12. EVGA PrecisionX 16.

Edit: Being environmentally friendly isn't going to make their GPU's any better. Thy're still ****.

GameWorks is the new standard of PC gaming.

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2015 12:57am | Report
P E R M A B A N B O Y S

Please save some memes for when I'm back from my lecture in 3 hours ;)

keep going please, this is fun.

edit: I figured that you might need help finding dank amd memes. Here, let me help you:

That's actually really funny lmao

In AMD's defence though, their latest gen stuff is super power efficient (Fury X consumes about as much power as the 980Ti)
asdfefasdgasd
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2015 1:04am | Report
The Fury X is colossal waste of money, and a 750ti would blow it out of the water thanks to all of the optimization and long-term support work Nvidia does. Buy an Nvidia card, never have to buy a new for two generation changes of PC parts unless you wanna stay completely up to date. Buy an AMD, gonna have to buy a new card next within the year if you forgot to spend $100 on aftermarket cooling. And, after buying two of those you may as spent the money on an Nvidia and get a better card. I'll thoroughly enjoy the ban, but I wouldn't be so compelled to continue if the ban was fair and you had been banned as well Vyn. All involved parties should receive the same punishment for the same reason. It doesn't matter which side you support, you don't have to reply to anything that I post. But, the fact that you do causes a lot of this to happen, because I hate when people are wrong.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide