Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting ****...

Creator: Mowen October 22, 2013 7:50am
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 8:00am | Report
I may or may not have wi-fi here.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 5:44pm | Report
I may or may not have wi-fi here.

It's Schrödinger's cat.
Literally.

Basically MOBAFire.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2015 8:31pm | Report
If only I had a better GPU. Mostly PC, but still. I really want GeForce Experience.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 2:33am | Report
Do you at least get paid for doing this or you do it for free?
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 2:51am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:
Do you at least get paid for doing this or you do it for free?

He's a missionary send by god to convert the AMD peasants, don't you know?
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 3:23am | Report
What's wrong with being a fan of the best hardware/software on PC the market? Nvidia is the PC hardware/software standard that every reputable person/brand will typically go to in the PC world for a reason. Because, it isn't second best. It's THE BEST.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 3:44am | Report
What's wrong with being a fan of the best hardware/software on PC the market? Nvidia is the PC hardware/software standard that every reputable person/brand will typically go to in the PC world for a reason. Because, it isn't second best. It's THE BEST.

He gets paid.

Basically MOBAFire.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 3:49am | Report
I have yet to be proven wrong.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 4:16am | Report
The thread ban must've been the mods and admins conspiring against the superior overlord being Nvidia with their Maxwell architecture, and not the fact that you've been proven wrong multiple times :^)
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2015 4:40am | Report
Proven wrong not once, I mean if the time period where Nvidia was spending money on optimization is proof. Then you are in for a very rude awakening, because they only thing you've managed to post is how AMD only cares about one of three categories in gaming. Performance. Unfortunately, gaming is three categories and they are optimization, performance and quality.

- G-Sync
- OptiX
- PhysX
- Gelato
- GameWorks
- TXAA

Those are six reasons that Nvidia is better than AMD and whatever trash software the haphazardly put together. And, the new 390's 83 degrees aftermarket card is a pure joke. It's a re-branded 290, no more, no less. So, when you buy an AMD GPU, for every dollar you don't spend you don't get superior optimization with superior software. You put towards having to buy more fans than a PC should need to keep it from burning up. Also, on top of the fact that AMD cards don't get high quality, long term support that Nvidia cards do. Every year is another nail in the AMD coffin that they've been building for themselves. I think there's a good reason a company as good as Samsung realized how bad of an investment AMD would have been. They've already proven that much as a CPU maker, and they're proving that much as a GPU maker. You of all people should realize that you don't get your money's worth with AMD, and if I remember correctly. You're the one that posted a picture of your tower, and have more fans than any single PC should need. And, one last thing is that if you had to run the same AMD card for 8 solid years like I have with a GTX GeForce 260. Your GPU would quit out long before it ever became an extremely outdated piece of hardware. So, to end this... you have not once proven me wrong with your second place GPU company. I mean, first place loser GPU company. Don't forget, AMD GPU's are still ATI and ATI was going under for a reason. Their game was weak, and their hardware was trashware.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide