Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Serial Killers.

Creator: Dremu April 12, 2011 8:43pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

26 posts - page 2 of 3
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 10:49am | Report
It's always great to watch all this about how these people made one tiny mistake and got caught doing whatever crime it is that they did.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2011 6:18pm | Report
animorte wrote:

It's always great to watch all this about how these people made one tiny mistake and got caught doing whatever crime it is that they did.

Exactly, something really small always breaks the cake.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2011 6:37pm | Report
if i was a psycho serial killer, i would take all of ur skulls and serve ice cream in them

talking about brain freeze
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 8:41am | Report
Read wrote:
Life is hard to live. If anything, murderers are the weakest and most pathetic of us.

I think it's very childish of you to even think like that. Do you think they are like that because they want to?
95% of the people in jail are there due to either money related problems or victimless crimes like smoking pot.
the other 5% are the truly dangerous people. But what exactly makes people this way? After extensive interviews and research it's found that most of these sociopaths had very disturbing childhoods, there was stuff happened and done to them that would not even cross your mind. The level of horror they experienced is nothing short of an abomination, and their twisted minds is merely a product of their deranged childhood.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 11:54am | Report

if i was a psycho serial killer, i would take all of ur skulls and serve ice cream in them

talking about brain freeze

I would cut my victims hearts out and donate them to the "Have a heart" charity. That'd make em flip a **** for sure when they take that out of their donation boxes. :V
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 12:07pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

I think it's very childish of you to even think like that. Do you think they are like that because they want to?
95% of the people in jail are there due to either money related problems or victimless crimes like smoking pot.
the other 5% are the truly dangerous people. But what exactly makes people this way? After extensive interviews and research it's found that most of these sociopaths had very disturbing childhoods, there was stuff happened and done to them that would not even cross your mind. The level of horror they experienced is nothing short of an abomination, and their twisted minds is merely a product of their deranged childhood.

I think your a frigging idiot for thinking the way you do. Yes they can be abused and tortured as a child. They can be under the influence of drugs and other things. Yes sometimes people need money. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Regardless of what childhood or situations people are in they have a choice. They always do and they always will. My father grew up in the streets of detroit. Never joined a gang. Never did drugs. His father beat him and was a drug dealer. He is now making quite a bit of money and is in banking. He made the right choices. He didnt start out with a loving environment. 3 of his childhood friends died in shooting before they entered high school.

I see my family up there. They are losers devoid of anything good. Why? Because they choose evil. They choose it because its easier to hurt others than to help them. Its easier to try to shove their problems on others instead of dealing with them. You can make any excuse you want for them. Someone murders someone else especially a serial killer, they should be executed. Ok they had a horrible life. That is no reason to make others lives horrible. Period.
Join me, or fall forever
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 12:11pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

You're probably the same kind of idiot that goes to random murderers executions and hold out signs saying "KILLING BACK IS NOT JUSTICE" as the murderers victim's family watches you from afar in tears of frustration at your ignorance. :V
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 3:41pm | Report
So, what you're saying is that they're being violent for the sake of being violent? That they're just evil people?
Also, why can't drug addicts just stop using drugs? They're free to do so right? Just like the mentally insane can just stop being mentally insane and turn into productive members of society.

Our development is shaped by the psychological and social environment. Our biology is affected and programmed by the environment, even before we were born, since you were just a fetus. Also, since unlike most animals our brain does not develop fully when we're still in our mothers wombs, the early years of our life drastically influence how we turn out as adults. Apart form the recall memory (the memory that lets you remember) there's another type of memory, implicit memory. Implicit memory is an emotional memory, where the interpretation a child makes of emotional experiences are ingrained in the brain and readies particular nerve circuits to fire without any recall at all. For example, adopted children have a very present sense of rejection, because even though they cannot recall they were in fact rejected by their parents when they were very young, and they're much more likely to experience a sense of rejection and a greater emotional upset when they perceive themselves as being rejected.
When growing up, human children are very sensitive to their environment. A child raised in a loving home will easily connect with other people, feel empathy and work well in society. On the other hand, if that child grows in a harsh home where nothing is given to the child he will grow up with a lot of difficulty regarding social interactions, because his brain will think the world is a harsh place where he needs to fend for himself if he wants to survive.

Being free to make choices means that you're not being influenced, and everyone is influenced by our parents, society and our culture so we're not totally free. Do you think a child who is raised by racist parents in a racist society will grow up with the same chance of not being racist that a child who is raised by normal people? Do you think that if a dedicated nazi who tortured jews would do the same if he was born in another country? Or that someone who killed because he needed money would still kill if he was raised in a rich family?
What about a child that was ********, ***** or watched the murder of a close relative? Do you think he'll grow up fine just like you did? Well, you guessed wrong, that pain will be deeply embedded in their brain. He will most likely grow up with a huge resentment and lack of empathy towards other people which will result in extreme violence. He becomes a sociopath.

And yes, I think killing back is not justice. Most serial killers have mental disorders, they belong in an insane asylum. If you fight violence with violence, what do you think will happen? What about instead of punishing people you change the social environment and social predispositions that lead people to become violent? Shouldn't that be the top priority?

EDIT: If the victim's family go watch the execution of the killer I would feel no pity for them. WTF are they doing? They really enjoy watching him die? Seriously? That's truly insane.

EDIT 2:
Toshabi wrote:
I would cut my victims hearts out and donate them to the "Have a heart" charity. That'd make em flip a **** for sure when they take that out of their donation boxes. :V

Check http://www.mobafire.com/edit-comment?quote_comment_id=150282. You'll literally rofl xD
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 8:28pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

EDIT: If the victim's family go watch the execution of the killer I would feel no pity for them. WTF are they doing? They really enjoy watching him die? Seriously? That's truly insane.

EDIT 2:

Check http://www.mobafire.com/edit-comment?quote_comment_id=150282. You'll literally rofl xD

@Edit 1: Sometimes, protesters that protest executions get shown on tv. It happens more then you think. :V

@Edit 2: I dun get it. I think ur link broke. :|
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 8:40pm | Report
The argument you're trying to put up is something along the lines of this:
I got tripped and fell a lot as a child, therefore it's alright for me to trip others and make them fall a lot as an adult.

There's no justification of murder. Any sort of killing is done in cold blood. "They had a bad childhood and that influenced them". Well it should influence them to never be the ****ing idiot that the others were for being so cruel.

/sigh

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide