Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

So tell me....

Creator: Toshabi January 16, 2012 11:22pm
76 posts - page 3 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 11:13am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Steins; Gate, Toradora!, Mahou Shoujou Madoka Magica, Bakemonogatari.

I think the first 2 are prolly correct, but I really doubt the other 2.. Aren't they like totally ecchi?
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Vort
<Member>
Vort's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 11:23am | Report
to add to Jhoi's miyazaki list, NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 11:31am | Report
No, lol.
Madoka Magica is in no way ecchi.
Bakemonogatari has one echhi-y side character(Kanbaru).
But the heroine, Hitagi, is far away from that. She's very intelligent and speaks her mind, she's generally far from the mainstream heroine.
Sure, Bakemonogatari has some ecchi scenes(But far from enough to tag it 'ecchi'), but they are really special and never only for the sake of ecchi.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 3:20pm | Report

Absolute Boyfriend, Alice 19, Fruit's Basket (the anime wasn't the whole manga Q.Q)...

This list really goes off of Mowens 'only girly-girly anime's have non ****ty chick characters' rule.

Either or, I find most ecchi inside of most anime to be forced in for the blatant sake of keeping guys coming back to the anime. If you can't have a good story, then here, have some anime chick titties and implied fan service from girls who have boobs the size of basket balls. :V

And I think Toradora might be our winner. Need to watch more.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Rys Aberdeen
<Member>
Rys Aberdeen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 4:05pm | Report
LOL reading this thread made me sad.

What about Haruhi in Ouran High Host Club

What about the main girl in Kaze No Stigma

Two amazing animes with a main girl character who isnt a ****....
Clicking +rep has a 20% chance to give you 6-pack abs. Karma baby.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 7:04pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Either or, I find most ecchi inside of most anime to be forced in for the blatant sake of keeping guys coming back to the anime. If you can't have a good story, then here, have some anime chick titties and implied fan service from girls who have boobs the size of basket balls. :V

Yeap, it's quite sad..

Quoted:
And I think Toradora might be our winner. Need to watch more.

Even thouh none of the main females are ****ty in that story they still feel very stereotypical to me. Their personalities that is.
The girl I liked the most in that story was the blue-haired model, simply because she was such a breath of fresh air. She's different to every other personality I've ever seen in a story like this.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 7:29pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Even thouh none of the main females are ****ty in that story they still feel very stereotypical to me. Their personalities that is.
The girl I liked the most in that story was the blue-haired model, simply because she was such a breath of fresh air. She's different to every other personality I've ever seen in a story like this.

I kind of feel that it's really hard to find non-ecchi anime anymore that isn't littered with the typical slice of life personality clones.

One thing that i feel really helps an anime, is if they completely avoid having a "main character".
Tri lane for life.
ClearDays
<Member>
ClearDays's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 8:11pm | Report
<3 Toradora!

There is also K-On and Angel Beats

I watch mainstreams. Hate me. :c

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig ! :)
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 8:18pm | Report
The thing about Bakemono, Haruhi, Samurai Champloo and some other suggestions is that even if the characters themselves aren't ****s, they are heavily sexualized.

I'm sure when Toshabi was asking for suggestions he wasn't literally meaning ****s or *****s, but characters who are heavily sexualized and fanservice'd. There's a difference. There aren't very many ACTUAL ****/***** characters.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 8:19pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

The thing about Bakemono, Haruhi, Samurai Champloo and some other suggestions is that even if the characters themselves aren't ****s, they are heavily sexualized.

I'm sure when Toshabi was asking for suggestions he wasn't literally meaning ****s or *****s, but characters who are heavily sexualized and fanservice'd. There's a difference. There aren't very many ACTUAL ****/***** characters.

Oh Tenchi Muyo, how i loved thee.
Tri lane for life.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide