Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Student protests in Macedonia (please spread...

Creator: XeresAce December 10, 2014 7:00pm
1 2 3 4
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 3:11pm | Report
Good luck anyway!
Toshabi, it is not abou how many actually manage to get to univetsity. It's about thosw who are excluded. If the state fails to provide free of charge quality education, then severe issues concerning the educational system exist.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 4:01pm | Report
Tosh, your arguments definitely hold some truth, but you need to realize that your country and his are wildly different. Even though the US can be a mess sometimes, (in fact, probably most of the time) it's still not a complete mess like some other countries out there.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 4:38pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:
Meh I cba to discuss on this topic anymore, seems like the government is gonna pass the rule without giving a **** anyway... People in my town have already lost the will to protest.

If nobody has anything else to say then I'd request a mod to lock this thread

Your arguments were weak to begin with. Your side had not a leg to stand on. It's similar in nature to the riots in Ferguson: People will scream first before thinking logically.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 5:04pm | Report
Tosh, I'll end the discussion on this note: Your perspectives on this topic specifically are distorted because you live in a country with much better conditions for both living and studying. Not saying the US is perfect or anything, just saying that if the whole system there is one messed up pile of ****, here it's probably a messed up piece of **** that's splattered all around the road while simultaneously being ran over by 10 vehicles.

Not saying what you've achieved is anything to scoff at and I commend you for it, but if you were living in Macedonia it probably would've taken a LOT more time and dedication. The average person seriously does not have that sort of patience...

I guess you could argue that "average" just might not be enough, and I can't really counter that but as a concept, it leaves a bad aftertaste. idk anymore
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 5:20pm | Report
In the end, it doesn't matter cause I didn't really care about the topic and was busting your chops to pass the time at work.

Call it Devil's advocate if you will. Anyways, best of luck with the rallies!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 6:12pm | Report
Figured as much from you xD

All's good tho, I guess if people are too lazy to stand up for what they want then they can bust their *** and pass those exams later on in their life 8)

I'm so done trying to stand up for people so unmotivated they cant even stand up for themselves ugh

mod pls kindly lock this thread :3c
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide