Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The controversial thread

Creator: Toshabi May 22, 2012 7:43pm
145 posts - page 7 of 15
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 7:17pm | Report
Vavena wrote:

ftfy

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 8:04pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

ftfy

Nighthawk, the name of a once famous australian(you're australian, right?) cruel cruel thief, braving the streets every night.

A truly lost soul he was. He robbed every store that came in sight, armed with his weapon of choice, as his name might imply it was the corpse of a hawk black as the night, attached to a stick. He violently ran around poking people with this stick until they would give him horse poop(the local farmers really needed it for fertilizing their fields)

As he wandered around he always found something funny to do with the poop he acquired for example; eating it. Sooner a pony fetish followed, if it was related to this no one actually knows.

One day he reached sidney. He wanted to rob the capital kangaroo farm there from all their horse poop he was really hungry you see. So he entered the kangaroo farm, over his head he had pulled the foreskin of an elephant to merge with the kangaroos and get really close. He came up close ripped off the foreskin and pulled out his nighthawk, while screaming he poked the kangaroos into some fence or something, they were now his hostages.

The villagers of sidney brought him all the poop they could find, and after acquiring 200 kg of horse fertilizer. He went into a fury, apparently one of the villagers had cheated him, he had pooped himself in the can and given it to nighthawk. Nighthawk being the experienced *****ater he was could easily smell the difference
As king ****** would put it, he was not amused. Who was that guy to think that he would eat another humans poop, disqusting.

He poked the guy to death with his stick. Poke poke poke poke. The man begged for mercy but nighthawk vigorously kept on poking. Poke poke poke poke. until the guy made his last gasp and landed with his face in his own fertilizer(the horse one, not the human one that would've been gross).

Luckily the villagers of sidney had just gotten a whole new invention, a stun-gun. They hit nighthawk with it. Stunning him to the ground, making him smash his face down in the guy he just poked's fertilizer(this time the human fertilizer).

The australian justice system couldn't handle nighthawk, they didn't know what to do with him, couldn't trial him for poking people with a stick could they now? So they did the only reasonable solution. Shocktherapied him until he didn't know a **** about who he was and sent him to canada(the only country friendly welcomming enough to let him in the country)

So there he wanders around in canada, only trace of his old him is the distinct ***** he gets whenever a horse may it be animated or non animated appears on his screen or he meets one.

Sometimes. In the night you can hear the screams, the screams from his victims when he poked them. Poked them with his stick.

ohh my.. i really do go out on a limb NOT to study...
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 8:48pm | Report
This thread is insanity as well as all patrons of it.
True love is found only in yourself.
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 9:34pm | Report
Lugignaf is a weird snake that somehow figured out how to type and read English.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 9:35pm | Report
**** yea, snakes!

I neither confirm nor deny that Keondrey is here nor there.

I'm not very good at this... <.<
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 9:36pm | Report
^ You made me lol, thanks :D
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 9:51pm | Report
Kat thinks that CasterMaster is a noob and should go die in a pit of fire =D

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 9:52pm | Report
DAMN RIGHT!!! just kidding.

On Topic:

CasterMaster is a very freaky girl that only goes out with old people.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 9:56pm | Report
Only people as old as Yoda =P

Kat is secretly dating Chris Evans =O

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 9:58pm | Report

Only people as old as Yoda =P

Kat is secretly having sex with Chris Evans behind her fiance's back.

There I fixed it. I wish that would come true, but he probably doesn't know I exist D: Well on topic:

CasterMaster wishes to have a wife so he can murder her for insurance money.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide