Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The digestive disproves the bible

Creator: MrCuddowls March 10, 2013 11:26pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 4:53pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

And finally, because people don't even seem to be trying to understand what I'm saying

This is literally the simplest most dumbed down way I can possibly put it.

Anything that is alive must die, This true no matter what.

If it does not die, it is not life nor is it alive, as things that are alive must stop living. (I say this because it needs to be specific or people will **** on me if it isn't)

Adam and Eve were able to die because they sinned

They became "life" (and alive) because they sinned

The purpose of all the stuff that kept them alive THAT ALL LIVING THINGS HAVE NOW (For example: The digestive system, Immune system, Ability to sense pain and so one)

Was established (im referring to the purpose, the purpose was established) because they sinned. They had no use for these things because they would have lived forever if they didn't sin.

Because they sinned, they gained the ability to die. And as stated before, all living things die. Thus it is concluded that Life

is based off sin, if sin didn't exist, life wouldn't exist. If you still don't understand than I honestly don't know what to say to you.

I am not going to respond to your previous questions to me as they are irrelevant.

You might want to read what you wrote again. I am not going to try to refute this argument as you do not listen to any counter arguments to your claims: you dismiss them as not being relevant, missing your point, the person of being ignorant, do not respond to the claim instead pose more questions, etc.

You actually just made an argument for why Sin must exist for life to exist. This has nothing to do with and I quote "the digestive disproves the bible". To the contrary sin is used as a way to disprove the existance of god as being omnipotent...for if god were omnipotent and all knowing why would he let evil (sin) exist? why would he let hundreds of people die from starvation and war? well I guess if he didn't let those things happen (those evils/sin) there would be no life?

Let me pose a question to you. Is a virus a living entity?

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 4:57pm | Report
Oh this is hilarious

If you honestly think im saying what I believe than you are so deep in the ***** that you can never get out.
Im saying this to present a logical reason as to why this is ridiculous. According to the bible, this must be true.
I dont believe in the bible, Im just using it to make a point.

I believe in Abiogenesis

The two most likely hypothesis seem to be the Oparin-Haldane hypothesis and the "Soup" theory
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 5:00pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Quote the entire post please

MrCuddowls wrote:

creationalists should die
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 5:02pm | Report
Since Toshabi is too proud to admit defeat
This is the post in its original context

MrCuddowls wrote:

Let's see what you find

Come on, tell me one post where I said creationalists should die

Go, im waiting

BTW, I just love how the tard with the long post said "their leader"

I guess he doesn't realize that we believe in our selves and not a higher power
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 5:03pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Also, bring me physical evidence of god and I will drop this entire thing and bow down.

That's the beauty of it! I don't even have to!

Toshabi wrote:

MrCuddowls is proof that God exists.

You're already there!

Checkmate, loser!
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 5:06pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Oh this is hilarious

If you honestly think im saying what I believe than you are so deep in the ***** that you can never get out.
Im saying this to present a logical reason as to why this is ridiculous. According to the bible, this must be true.
I dont believe in the bible, Im just using it to make a point.

I believe in Abiogenesis

The two most likely hypothesis seem to be the Oparin-Haldane hypothesis and the "Soup" theory

Of course you do. that is what high school biology teaches. Now...provide a scientific report..say from the Miller-Urey experiment in the 1950s that shows with empirical data that this lead to the creation of the first single cell organism (and I don't mean the creation of amino acids as amino acids are not life).

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 5:07pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Since Toshabi is too proud to admit defeat
This is the post in its original context

This made my day.

lifebaka wrote:

You're already there!

Checkmate, loser!

Shhhh
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 5:08pm | Report
Sigh well whatever, bunch of angst idiots who aren't willing to comprehend anything and act like ******s when they lose.

Unless someone posts something worth replying to, i'm leaving this. It's not worth arguing with someone like Tosh

But I did learn something. Be careful what you say, even if it is in an innocent context.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 5:11pm | Report

Of course you do. that is what high school biology teaches. Now...provide a scientific report..say from the Miller-Urey experiment in the 1950s that shows with empirical data that this lead to the creation of the first single cell organism (and I don't mean the creation of amino acids as amino acids are not life).

I can't provide any report that could be taken seriously as all these are just hypothesis. Sure as hell is better than a book written 2000 years ago by uneducated, sexist, old men.

And in the end, posting something like this would be completely unrelated and time consuming.

Ill pass
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 5:14pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Sigh well whatever, bunch of angst idiots who aren't willing to comprehend anything and act like ******s when they lose.

That moment when MrCuddowls describes himself.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide