Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Fallout 4 Forum

Creator: TheRealCefor November 8, 2015 11:34pm
92 posts - page 4 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 12:57am | Report
Weird bugs are so commonplace with bethesda though they are practically canon to the ganes universe.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 1:06am | Report
I also would advise that no one change their plans to or to not buy the game based on searz posts or any reviews linked. Everything is opinionated, and them having a negative opinion doesnt cancel out the potential enjoyment you could have from the game, flaws and all. Gaming is a luxury and we should stop trying to actively dislike games without actually giving them a chance
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 1:15am | Report
There is one major problem I do have with this game and that is the companion A.I. is simply ******ed. Their habit of wandering off or standing in a doorway blocking your exit/entrance is by far the biggest headache in Fallout 4.

Lone Wanderer feat all day, no regrets.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 2:43am | Report
Need i point out that a small portion of the fun of bethesda games is encountering bugs? Telling people not to buy one because of bugs is pretty ****ty.

Need I point out the definition of "bug"?
It's an error in code, causing software to stop working in the way it was intended.
If said software isn't working as intended, how is it not fair to recommend staying away from it?
I also would advise that no one change their plans to or to not buy the game based on searz posts or any reviews linked. Everything is opinionated, and them having a negative opinion doesnt cancel out the potential enjoyment you could have from the game

You didn't even think to give the review I linked a watch, did you? Because that wasn't a negative review.
Since you're having trouble evaluating things, possibly due to the very opinions you chastised, I'd advise others here to ignore your silly statement.
Bugs like MissingNo and the types of bugs found in Super Mario World can be beneficial to the game and are fine but crashes, graphical errors, animation errors, voice acting errors, immersion breaking bugs in a role playing game are not the kind of bugs we should be accepting in a game.

Exactly.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 3:46am | Report
I don't know why I bother. Every time I say something to you I'm met with the "You suck at arguing" argument, or that things being "based on opinions" is a bad argument. I've long ago come to the conclusion that you simply enjoy disliking things and wish to create a new generation of jaded elitists.

I have respect for you in other threads like the computer threads cause you know your ****, but every time you start talking about video games and making people feel dumb or looked down upon simply for wishing to enjoy one, I lose a lot of that respect.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 5:58am | Report
Well I do hope you realize that you essentially asked people to ignore me. Not exactly a paragon of politeness..
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 6:00am | Report
I said no such thing. I said that people shouldnt change any plans about the game based on anything you said. I never said to ignore you.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 9:11am | Report
There is one major problem I do have with this game and that is the companion A.I. is simply ******ed. Their habit of wandering off or standing in a doorway blocking your exit/entrance is by far the biggest headache in Fallout 4.

Lone Wanderer feat all day, no regrets.

what ive found is that you can just command your follower to walk somewhere else instead of trying to push them, not the best fix but its better than getting annoyed and running into them
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 10:14am | Report
Plebs. Who uses companions? Once I get the game I'm going Super-Sledge assassin.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 10:41am | Report
I said no such thing.

Right, sorry. You said to ignore what I wrote, not to ignore me. Sorry for wording it incorrectly.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide