Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Official "Should I buy X Game?"...

Creator: Zeprido December 27, 2011 10:04am
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 6:55am | Report
caucheka wrote:

except that is, you know illegal.

i don't care if you pirate ****, just keep it to yourself.

This. Please keep your illegal activities to yourself, they especially do not belong in this thread, and are generally not welcome.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 8:06am | Report
It's funny how you talk like you have never downloaded illegal stuff. But ok, won't talk about it.

Don't hate, it's too big a burden to bear.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 8:30am | Report
I got 50% of MW3 campain finished and want to know if Battlefield 3 is a nice game too: the story, gameplay, graphics

The price doesnt matter, just talk about the game
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 8:45am | Report
Uhm story is pretty great and singleplayer is way better than MW3 in my opinion. Graphics are amazing on PC and you need hell of a computer to run it smoothly with good settings. However, I got bored of multiplayer because I like fast paced games like CoD more, where you can kill 60 peoples in 10min, while you usually get like 5 kills per 10 min on large maps with some points for assists, captures in BF. And let me tell you, being constantly raped by an enemy tank while there's an idiot in your tank isn't fun.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 11:05am | Report
Zoki wrote:

Uhm story is pretty great and singleplayer is way better than MW3 in my opinion. Graphics are amazing on PC and you need hell of a computer to run it smoothly with good settings. However, I got bored of multiplayer because I like fast paced games like CoD more, where you can kill 60 peoples in 10min, while you usually get like 5 kills per 10 min on large maps with some points for assists, captures in BF. And let me tell you, being constantly raped by an enemy tank while there's an idiot in your tank isn't fun.

I played MW 1, 2 and now 3. The story is good, I like that "change", you play a mission as Frost and the other as Yuri. Price is epic, the old man dont die.

I played Battlefield 2 and it was pretty intense, more action than MW 2 imo. I'll get the third so
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 11:31am | Report
Dat package: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13073/?snr=1_5_9__403
I want to buy it because it's super cheap.
Should I buy it or not? 200 gb free space on my HDD and I have pratically no game. Maybe you guys got better ideas I don't know. =P

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 11:44am | Report
Zoki wrote:

It's funny how you talk like you have never downloaded illegal stuff. But ok, won't talk about it.

i never said i havnt. the point is that you should keep it to yourself. besides, if a game is good you should buy it anyway to support the developer.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 3:52pm | Report
I wouldn't Arkharn, I don't think it's worth it. Also, trying to decide what to get myself. Between Anno 2070, Mw3 or Batman Arkham City. Still can't decide.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 5:27pm | Report
Samoh wrote:

I wouldn't Arkharn, I don't think it's worth it. Also, trying to decide what to get myself. Between Anno 2070, Mw3 or Batman Arkham City. Still can't decide.

Arkham City is a great game, worth buying
MW 3 is nice if you know the story, or you'll be lost. I'll try Battlefield 3 to say which one is better
Anno 2070 seems to be great, adding on my list

Finished MW 3, amazing story, the end is kinda sad though
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 7:38pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:

Dat package: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13073/?snr=1_5_9__403
I want to buy it because it's super cheap.
Should I buy it or not? 200 gb free space on my HDD and I have pratically no game. Maybe you guys got better ideas I don't know. =P

Look at the package, if you would buy 3+ games on the list when not on sale for $100+, then it may be worth the price.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide