Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Official "Should I buy X Game?"...

Creator: Zeprido December 27, 2011 10:04am
1 2 3
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 8:09pm | Report
Game Title(s) : Star Wars : The Old Republic

Reason for purchase and/or concern : Wondering if the game is worth 50 bucks + 10 bucks a month.

Question to be answered : Did you guys have fun playing it? Is the PvP good, or is it terrible? Does that game have a lot of overall potential? (since it's a new release)

For those who don't know what i'm talking about and/or think I mispelt KOTOR :

Star Wars : The Old Republic

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 3:34am | Report
Do you like WoW? Do you like Star Wars? If the answer to both is yes, TOR is probably a game you'd like. If the answer is no, you still might like it, but that's definitely a hit-or-miss thing. From what I've heard it's sort-of like a cross between Mass Effect and WoW, except Star Wars. That description isn't really good enough to get me to jump, though, which is why I haven't bought it yet either. Also, don't expect it to not be an MMO, because it totally is.
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 4:29am | Report
Ah well John, I would only play CoD for the mediocre multiplayer, not for the abysmal story line (my opinion). I ended up buying manga books, but when I have a bit more money I am certainly getting Anno 2070. Also, really enjoying Orcs must die, but dissapoint with War in the north :(
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 5:38am | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Game Title(s) : Star Wars : The Old Republic

Reason for purchase and/or concern : Wondering if the game is worth 50 bucks + 10 bucks a month.

Question to be answered : Did you guys have fun playing it? Is the PvP good, or is it terrible? Does that game have a lot of overall potential? (since it's a new release)

For those who don't know what i'm talking about and/or think I mispelt KOTOR :

Star Wars : The Old Republic

I searched for some comments about this game and most of people said the game is really bad, totally not worthy playing

Samoh wrote:

Ah well John, I would only play CoD for the mediocre multiplayer, not for the abysmal story line (my opinion). I ended up buying manga books, but when I have a bit more money I am certainly getting Anno 2070. Also, really enjoying Orcs must die, but dissapoint with War in the north :(

I do illegal things, cant play multiplayer, and the story is good, nothing like those RPG ones, but good
I'm doing illegal stuff with Anno 2070 and will install it in some hours and play tonight
Orcs must die is really nice, challenging at first, but after you get more traps, things will get easier
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 7:10am | Report
@Fox Rage
Star Wars: The Old Republic

Most of what I've heard is that it's very hit or miss, you either love it, or hate it. I have friends who swear by it, and others that absolutely hate it and have stopped playing.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 5:48pm | Report
I'm playing Anno 2070 right now. I recommend it, the graphics are fantastic, the gameplay is good. I was afraid of starting the campain and couldnt do anything because the game lacks a tutorial, but the free play option tell you what to do and make things easier.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide