xIchi wrote:
Let's say an actual feminist would fight for equal rights, but the average fem-rights feminists would almost talk down on the other gender, creating those said double standards.
Yeah, those are a pain in the ***. But so far I'm not sure any of the people in those videos are that kind of feminists.
I know the idiots with double standards kind of sully the water, so to speak, but it's important to note that every person is an individual, and should not be pigeon-holed.
Try to focus on what is being said in these kinds of scenarios.
XeresAce wrote:
Here is where I said that he would deserve to go in jail for a very long time only if we have further proof. The punishment I mentioned at the end of my post was only concerning the violations in his videos and the fact that he threatened Laci green.
Aha, I see.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


Erm.. If the rape thing is true I'm pretty sure he deserves a lot longer than a month in jail. watch the video if you haven't yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vIh2-q0NTs
You misunderstood.
Here is where I said that he would deserve to go in jail for a very long time only if we have further proof. The punishment I mentioned at the end of my post was only concerning the violations in his videos and the fact that he threatened Laci green.