Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who are you guys?

Creator: Re4XN June 15, 2015 5:27am
35 posts - page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 5:27am | Report
So, I am new to the community here and I'd like to know who you guys are (for research purposes, of course xD ). If you don't feel comfortable telling, I understand. I'll start!

I am 17 (live in Portugal), studying and I'm going to college next year (finally going to live alone, a blessing and a curse :O). I started playing League of Legends because my friends wouldn't shut their mouths about it and when I tried it out I had a pleasant surprise and immediately liked the game. I am very, very, very patient and it's hard to set me off (hasn't happened so far). I like LEGOs, pizza, ice cream and antique/vintage stuff (antique furniture and the likes).

What about you guys?
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 6:22am | Report
Hi, I am awesome.

Ppl are confused whether I am a bee, a banana or a human. I pretend to be good at league of legends sometimes and I like puzzling, watching animooo and saving the world.

Welcome <3
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 6:25am | Report

(I've used this before...)

Alternative non-****post. I would recommend listening to this while you answer OP's question.

Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 6:27am | Report
I'm a seventeen-year-old student from Germany and I'm going to graduate next year. In my free-time I listen to music a lot, spend time on the internet and barely practise the drums. I'm a rather withdrawn person in real life and I'm really good at procrastinating.

I don't play League on a regular basis anymore and when playing it I'm using a smurf account. My favourite role is the support role and and Season 4 I used to play Thresh in ranked and normal games a lot.
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 6:29am | Report
I am told by my fellow Chocobo, that I am an ***.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 7:52am | Report
sirell wrote:
I am told by my fellow Chocobo, that I am an ***.

I get told that regularly by all different kinds of people.

Anywaayyyy...

I'm Dutch, 19 years old, student (although I took a break this year, resuming in September) and pretend to be good at this game. Oh and did I already say that I'm an ***?

Besides all that stuff, I'm a PC builder and spend most of my time geeking at new hardware or playing games.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 7:58am | Report
I too am a 17 year old student, but I'll be graduating in 2 years instead of 1 :P

I play league from time to time and stuffz
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 8:28am | Report
I'm 18 years old, german and graduated last year. In september I'll kove out(finally) and go to university to study business informatics.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 9:05am | Report
Also from Portugal, also an ***, 26-year-old Graphic Designer, mild Oedipus Complex, I love videogames, procrastination, doing my own stuff and, of course, League of Legends.

Played it since around Viktor release, adore the champion Swain and I'm mostly midlaner or jungler. Game was suggested by a guy who later became my boyfriend when I was in Erasmus in Madrid, I loved it immediately although I only started playing Summoner's Rift PVP after level 17, up until then I'd play only on 3v3 because I hated the idea of too much people in the same map

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 10:41am | Report
Hiya, I'm a 22 year old woman from the United States. I graduated from HS ~5 years ago and I went to school for a year after that. I took a long break due to a lot of mental problems and to figure out what I really wanted to do. Likely, I'll start going to school for biology at some point in the near-ish future, which I'm both excited and terrified about.

I'm pretty geeky, in general. I like to play table-top role-playing games (like D&D), I do medieval reenactment (not LARP like some people seem to think :P), screw around with graphics, and I play video games. I've been playing League since just before Sona was released and I'm still pretty terrible at it, though I have improved. I play mostly support and I'm pretty much 100% trash at everything else.

Oh, and I'm obsessed with arachnids, especially spiders. I have two of them as pets.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide