Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Who's Going To Watch The London Olympics 2012?

Creator: The LZ July 27, 2012 12:44pm
1 2
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 1:34pm | Report
Yeaaaaaa Gold for Kromowidjojo! Go Netherlands :D

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 1:37pm | Report
Tradition that doesn't serve a purpose is dumb.
We got monarchy here in Sweden too and I really can't wrap my head around why some people still like it.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Xenotechie
<Guide Critic>
Xenotechie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 1:41pm | Report
Well, my homeland seems to be only doing well in waterpolo and tennis and failing horribly in almost everything else :(

Also, for those who want to know about why the british monarchy exists, here is something to help.

Did I help you? Do you feel nice today? Take a look at my guide,I would really appreciate it.

Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 1:48pm | Report
I watch it, yeah. Mostly in the sports where Denmark are participating though. I feel bad for Peter Gade - he could have gotten to the semi-finals but for the amazing play from that Chinese guy (Looking at his play, I think he will achieve gold). Would have been nice for Gade to get a medal in his last big tournament participation.

And then there's Handball, where I hope to see a medal as well, even if we don't make it all the way to the final (Not impossible of course). ^^
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 2:02pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Tradition that doesn't serve a purpose is dumb.
We got monarchy here in Sweden too and I really can't wrap my head around why some people still like it.

I'd rather have a monarchy in my country tbh.. Our kings were brilliant men who conquered half the world and even stopped Napoleon despite our rather small country and population. Our president is just a ****** who won't even attend our nobel prize winners' funerals..
Seriously, if I had the choice between a benevolent dictator or trusting the rest of the country to elect decent leaders I would go with the dictator any time. Unfortunately it appears that 90% of my country are ******s.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide