Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

World of Warcarft: MOBAFire Guild!

Creator: Scrax August 30, 2011 4:45am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 4:45am | Report
Anyone here play WoW? Good. Anyone here hate WoW? Exit is right over there.

So, as the title suggest, there now exists a MOBAFire guild. Yes, it's in EU, sorry to any US players who might've wanted to join.

Right now we're focusing on just getting the guild up in level, and gain some members who will join us in our future endeavors with great spirit and attitude. We will cater to the casuals, the hardcore raiders, and the more PvP oriented players. I will take care of the PvP part, and my friend will do the PvE. Casuals will be casuals ;).

REALM: Bronzebeard, EU/England
FACTION: Alliance (because Human is OP)
Who to whisper/mail: Scrax, Zïpen
Pre-game contact: Add me on skype: Cryoscrx

Yes this is quite brief, but I have no idea what else to fill you guys in on. Any questions? :)
MrLichreaver
<Member>
MrLichreaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 4:48am | Report
we all know trolls = winning lol, i may come and join you in a few weeks when i get back in the UK

MrLich
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 5:12am | Report

FOR THE HORDE!!

I tried WoW in early 2011 to play with some friends. I really enjoyed myself, but didn't want to renew the subscription, so I quit.
WoW is steadily losing subscribers. It will inevitably go free-to-play. Hopefully, without making payers/subscribers overpowered relative to everyone else.

I await that day for when I may return. :)

I joined the Horde because a friend made it clear that they had the impression that the majority of Alliance users were childish whiny idiots.
The argument wasn't impressive, but I liked the Horde more anyway, so I rolled with it.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 5:24am | Report
I'm on P-Server, otherwise I'd have joined :\

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 6:40am | Report
besides dwarves and gnomes i generally liked horde races better.

when it does go f2p it'll probably restrict some access to the later expansions.

in my mind right now the best time for it to go f2p will be when the next expansion comes out which hopefully will finally be about the emerald dream.

anyway, what im assuming will happen is that freemium accounts will have to buy cata/whatever the next is (probably mists of pandaria) in order for them to make money. restricted AH use will probably be the big thing against freemium accounts.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 6:43am | Report
d00d, Human OP.

Srsly, two damage trinkets? OP.
Tri lane for life.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 8:12am | Report
Ahahaha, I smelled that one coming. (oh yea, I've got the sense of smell of a wiking)
Scrawks deletin' comments like a baws.
<3
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 8:46am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

FOR THE HORDE!!

I tried WoW in early 2011 to play with some friends. I really enjoyed myself, but didn't want to renew the subscription, so I quit.
WoW is steadily losing subscribers. It will inevitably go free-to-play. Hopefully, without making payers/subscribers overpowered relative to everyone else.

I await that day for when I may return. :)

I joined the Horde because a friend made it clear that they had the impression that the majority of Alliance users were childish whiny idiots.
The argument wasn't impressive, but I liked the Horde more anyway, so I rolled with it.

Indeed! FOR THE HORDE! :D

Tho yes... 60% of alliance are idiots... tho 60% of the horde is just as much *******s. xD
The players from the factions hate each others for no real reason.

FOR DA TROLLS, MON!

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
kaas
<Member>
kaas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 9:02am | Report
I won't think it will be f2p (atleast for a VERY LONG time). They've just made trial accounts unlimited, no more 10-day trials. The thing they could do is make it a bit cheaper, I admit it's dman expansive. I can see WoW drop in price (the monthly fee), but not going f2p.
Besides, they've got a great patch inc (4.3 ftw! alot of cool stuff gets added) and we've just been trough summer period. I will keep playing WoW for sure (atleast if I get my damn videocard fixed >.<) it's still a great game, expansive, but great.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 9:45am | Report
this is from may but still...

http://pc.ign.com/articles/116/1166958p1.html

we're not saying that wow is a bad game but for some of us its getting incredibly stale, for example i picked up a new trial because it was free to try the new quests for early levels, but even though a lot of them were different, it still felt the same as ever. plus the reworked talents really annoys me.

for now ill just wait for freemium city of heroes.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
1 2 3 4

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide