Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Worse than smoking

Creator: Forgottenduty March 23, 2012 12:13pm
105 posts - page 10 of 11
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 4:45pm | Report
Samoh wrote:

Well I smoke about 4 cigs a day generally.

GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER, YA DAMN DRUGGIE
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 7:20pm | Report
Samoh wrote:

Well I smoke about 4 cigs a day generally.

That's not even being addicted. Some nights I smoke more than that. You could easily stop smoking if you wanted to.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 7:32pm | Report
Searz wrote:

I'm no expert, but I've heard it has very small negative effects. I doubt any of those things are the result of M, but rather sound like the cause of some heavier drug.

Marijuana has about 30% of the tar tobacco has I believe, but since no one smokes as much marijuana as tobacco there's really no harm.
It can also help developing schizophrenia if you have the predisposition for it and smoke it regularly.
It has been shown to help prevent cancer and even reduced tumour sizes in rats.
You cannot OD from it but if you do it too much you might need to go to the hospital to get it out of your system (like how you can't OD from alcohol but drink too much and you'll be in a coma).
You cannot get physically addicted to marijuana either, but you can get psychologically addicted (like gambling).
It does not make you aggressive and makes you happy.
I have no idea how much it costs where you live.
make sure to read your laws regarding marijuana. Over here we don't get fined the first time we're caught with it and on the second time we have to see a doctor to make sure we're not addicted to drugs.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 7:41pm | Report
Cool, I'll probably try it if I ever have the opportunity.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 7:46pm | Report
Don't try it alone. It's not because it's bad for you or anything, it's because rolling it is not as easy as it looks. You also need to know how to make the filter or you'll be either wasting it or inhaling pieces of it. And, like drinking, it's a lot more fun with friends.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 9:49pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

Marijuana has about 30% of the tar tobacco has I believe, but since no one smokes as much marijuana as tobacco there's really no harm.

even if they did, there's a bunch of other additives in cigarettes that you probably wouldn't want to put in your body if separated from the actual cigarette.

It can also help developing schizophrenia if you have the predisposition for it and smoke it regularly.

On the bright side: You'll never be alone again!

It has been shown to help prevent cancer and even reduced tumour sizes in rats.

Magic!

You cannot OD from it but if you do it too much you might need to go to the hospital to get it out of your system (like how you can't OD from alcohol but drink too much and you'll be in a coma).

I haven't heard of any cases where someone got too high from marijuana and had to go to a hospital to "ware off" the high. Some sources would be nice. The amount of marijuana it does take to "OD" from is a super-****ing-human amount that can't be reached (something like 2 tons in 15min)

You cannot get physically addicted to marijuana either, but you can get psychologically addicted (like gambling).

Bing!

It does not make you aggressive and makes you happy.

I think it's more like relaxed than "happy" (although both sort of coincide). Somethin with dopaine levels being stimulated etc.

I have no idea how much it costs where you live.

"That'll be a dolla fiddy"

make sure to read your laws regarding marijuana. Over here we don't get fined the first time we're caught with it and on the second time we have to see a doctor to make sure we're not addicted to drugs.

LOLOL

I'm bored.

Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 4:21am | Report
Searz wrote:

GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER, YA DAMN DRUGGIE

I'm broken Searz, my life is such a mess.

@Canoas I know
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 6:24am | Report
Samoh wrote:

Do your friends not own deodorant?

One does not simply use deo in school.
Also deo doesnt cover up this typical smoking-smell. Maybe I'm kinda hypersensitive here...

As I said, I really dont care if they smoke. When am gettn asked I smoke too (shisha, no cigarretes or sth else). But I dont want them to smoke around me. And thats why I dont like smokers.
Let's assume I'm sitting on a bench, minding my own business. Then some comes to me and starts smoking. I wouldnt care, if he would go away. But most of smokers are ****ing ********s in case of going away if they smoke. They just say "You dont like it? Why dont u go away?".
I mean wtf? Are u crazy?
It's like I walk into my classroom, mastrubating and telling everyone to "walk away" instead of doing it somewhere else. Thats what I hate about most smokers. Do it somwhere where no non-smokers are around.
You are the disabled. Not the non-smoking ppl.
Thanks to Vavena!

Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 12:19pm | Report
Xiron wrote:

One does not simply use deo in school.
Also deo doesnt cover up this typical smoking-smell. Maybe I'm kinda hypersensitive here...

As I said, I really dont care if they smoke. When am gettn asked I smoke too (shisha, no cigarretes or sth else). But I dont want them to smoke around me. And thats why I dont like smokers.
Let's assume I'm sitting on a bench, minding my own business. Then some comes to me and starts smoking. I wouldnt care, if he would go away. But most of smokers are ****ing ********s in case of going away if they smoke. They just say "You dont like it? Why dont u go away?".
I mean wtf? Are u crazy?
It's like I walk into my classroom, mastrubating and telling everyone to "walk away" instead of doing it somewhere else. Thats what I hate about most smokers. Do it somwhere where no non-smokers are around.
You are the disabled. Not the non-smoking ppl.

But you can't dislike smokers in general because of that, because not all of us are like that? I always ask someone if they don't mind, ALWAYS.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2012 10:30am | Report
Samoh wrote:
But you can't dislike smokers in general because of that, because not all of us are like that? I always ask someone if they don't mind, ALWAYS.

Even people who smoke Marijuana, I never smoke around people, and if I have to go somewhere and I'm still high, I take a shower to take off the scent.

Thank you WrathWaffleWarrior, spooon, L1LShadow, JEFFY40HANDS, jhoijhoi and palzm for the sigs :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide