Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Xenasis secretely hates us all! Scandal inside!

Creator: Luther3000 December 24, 2011 6:21pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2011 7:18am | Report
besides that this isnt xenasis i want to have a word: Wow, just wow, i started out posting in this thread just trolling bout "OMG TRAITOR KILL KILL KILL >:o"'n stuff like this, who gives a ****, i mean, what he says is true, most people on Mobafire look for the guides(else the community would be way smaller, some ppl even think they are something special cuz they have #1 guide..rofl) but its a fact that most Mobafire guides are pretty ****, also the new Vet/Editorstuff system is pretty ****, so basicly what he said is, in my opinion(and if it would be the real Xenasis without the Intention to hurt his reputation, also xenasis opinion) the truth. And even if he said that, he could still be around Mobafire after this, the only reason why im on Mobafire too is because of the Forum/Community.
Long Story Short: If he think this site is garbage let him. I myself think its the truth, that Moba is "trash", but that doesnt mean i think the Forumactive ppl here are some stupid idiots(besides Jun, wrathofbla and TheJohn i cant think of any1 i have a dislike, oh omagma i love you <3).
I hope i made this point clear o_O

EDIT:
Also it could be the real Xenasis on Solomid and the real Xenasis here sayin the Xenasis there is a imposter because he never would have thought ppl in Moba find his post on Solomid out ô_ô!
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2011 7:32am | Report
I wasn't on the hate list, I feel so special. :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2011 7:33am | Report
You shouldn't, poo poo face.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2011 7:38am | Report
Yukimaru: Guides are pretty **** and the Vet/Scout recommendation system is pretty **** as well? o_o (I assume you meant 'Scout' instead of 'Editor', or do you mean that having Editors is also bad?)

Would you agree if I said there are some great guides on this site and that the new system is definitely a step in the right direction?

I can't compare anything to SoloMid because I never go there, but surely something must be good? :P

Oh and on-topic: I don't really know Xen but surely he wouldn't be so stupid to post something like that?
I don't know who wrote it but I assumed that this was not Xen. Just sayin'

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2011 8:55am | Report
i thought everyone went so solomid when they actully want a decent guide l0l
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2011 9:06am | Report
-.-'

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2011 9:14am | Report
Well i'll be damned! Anyone can track down an IP address to know who did that?

P.S. I hope you don't think I was hostile, Xen, because it wasn't the case. I was merely stating a possible possibility. A theory. Glad I was wrong..... As usual :(

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2011 9:24am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Yukimaru: Guides are pretty **** and the Vet/Scout recommendation system is pretty **** as well? o_o (I assume you meant 'Scout' instead of 'Editor', or do you mean that having Editors is also bad?)

Would you agree if I said there are some great guides on this site and that the new system is definitely a step in the right direction?

I can't compare anything to SoloMid because I never go there, but surely something must be good? :P

Oh and on-topic: I don't really know Xen but surely he wouldn't be so stupid to post something like that?
I don't know who wrote it but I assumed that this was not Xen. Just sayin'

There are some good Guides on MOba, but new ppl just look at the most top-rated and thats wrong.
The old Veteran-system was just about to brownnose to the (in this case incompetent) Admins, the new System is also ******** since now its to many(better to take the average rep of all (over 10 rep) Mobappl and then make a % of that average rep as a guideline to be editor etc. and yes the rep would basicly change every day
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2011 9:45am | Report
I don't think that so many people go to solomid for guides.
Mobafire has many decent guides as well.
And just because solo mid are proplayer's doesn't mean they got everything right ;)

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2011 10:06am | Report
Well whatever troll posted that was successful. They got 6 pages from it.

Clearly, someone who saw my post regarding the scout system (which as I've said before, I do like, and it's definitely a step in the right direction, though I think it needs some improvements) took my pointing out a few improvements/flaws as venom directed at this site.

I don't feel Mobafire is "a bunch of garbage", and if I did I wouldn't be cooking up a jungle Malphite guide at the moment. A troll was successful - apparently. There's not much else to be said. I love Mobafire, though I'd like to see it improved, as anyone would. No site is perfect, and sometimes being critical is the best way to see improvements. I apologise for the seemingly harsh tones of my Scout criticisms - though I assure you they were all in the interest to improve the site in general.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide