Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Xenasis secretely hates us all! Scandal inside!

Creator: Luther3000 December 24, 2011 6:21pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 8:40pm | Report
Safety in killings.

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 9:23pm | Report
WOW THEIR GRAVATAR SERVICE WORKS INSTANTLY OVER THERE! I SURE DO WISH WE COULD HAVE INSTANT AVATARS TOO, SEEING HOW MY CHRISTMAS AVATAR NEVER LOADED ON HERE AND I FEEL REALLY STUPID NOW FOR NOT HAVING A CHRISTMAS AVATAR IN THE CHRISTMAS SEASON ON MOBAFIRE! NOW PEOPLE WILL THINK IM AGAINST CHRISTMAS WHICH IS REALLY LAME BECAUSE I REALLY HATE CHRISTMAS LOVE THE **** OUT OF CHRISTMAS.
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 9:29pm | Report
Tosh, I didn't know Christmas was chaotic enough for you to like it.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 9:39pm | Report
Pwnzor1130 wrote:

Tosh, I didn't know Christmas was chaotic enough for you to like it.

I'm the Christmas Spirit of Black Friday. I hope that answers your question.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 10:25pm | Report
Xenasis wrote:

I'm Xenasis, and I've mainly come to solomid because, well, MOBAFire's a bunch of garbage and I like making guides and stuff. One only has to look at the top rated guides for Malz, Orianna, Lux, etc to know that.

I read both threads and I was wondering something. Did Xenasis ragequit MOBAFire and went on SoloMid to insult us in secret?

If the answer is yes, then I truly believe Xenasis ate too much salt this morning. Made him a bit salty. Salt + cereals too strong. Requires nerf.

P.S. The SoloMid post from Xenasis was Posted on the 23 December 2011 - 12:31 AM
The MOBAFire's last post from Xenasis was Posted on the 24 December 2011 4:51 PM

So wait. If, again, my rage quit theory is exact, it means Xenasis rage quit MOBAFire, goes to thrash talk us on SoloMid then come back on MOBAFire to wander around the forum. Hypocrite pretty much. But of course, I might be wrong. It's just a theory.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 10:37pm | Report
^sounds about right
Thanks goes to JEFFY40HANDS for a gorgeous Karma sig
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 10:38pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

I read both threads and I was wondering something. Did Xenasis ragequit MOBAFire and went on SoloMid to insult us in secret?

If the answer is yes, then I truly believe Xenasis ate too much salt this morning. Made him a bit salty. Salt + cereals too strong. Requires nerf.

P.S. The SoloMid post from Xenasis was Posted on the 23 December 2011 - 12:31 AM
The MOBAFire's last post from Xenasis was Posted on the 24 December 2011 4:51 PM

So wait. If, again, my rage quit theory is exact, it means Xenasis rage quit MOBAFire, goes to thrash talk us on SoloMid then come back on MOBAFire to wander around the forum. Hypocrite pretty much. But of course, I might be wrong. It's just a theory.

O....kay. Thanks for the incredibly deep insight on this whole entire situation Sherlock Holmes.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 10:40pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

O....kay. Thanks for the incredibly deep insight on this whole entire situation Sherlock Holmes.

Play the detective and being called SHerlock Holmes. A dream just came true thanks to you Toshabi.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 10:44pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Play the detective and being called SHerlock Holmes. A dream just came true thanks to you Toshabi.

No problem oh ye furry of the angry variety.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2011 10:45pm | Report
who gives a ****. let him run off to solomid.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide