Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

3v3 and jungle ?? WTF

Creator: 1Lee1 May 10, 2011 1:48am
1Lee1
<Member>
1Lee1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 1:48am | Report
Hey im i the only on who thing Jungle and 3v3 dont match?

Ill mostly play 3v3 i like that the most, but anyways in the passt few days i meet the same person lots of times in 3v3 ( sadly on my team everytime ) he is playing in a few diffrints classes. thats not a problem, the problem with him is he is refusing to play with the team, he is going jungle EVERY TIME to lvl 11 + - . ( thats about 15-20 min)

in the first 1½ min he wont hunt for first blod he is going to the middle at the map and goes afk to the pets comes, and leave team mates to death. from there and to he is finich with farming he just jungle wont help team mates at no point untill he is done farming what so ever..

thats just one case of a 3v3 jungle. ill never watch a 3v3 where its actely help jungle in the early game, might in the middle .

ill watch alot junglers in early game 3v3 and every time we get beated out of the game before 15 min, its like playing 2v3 ( i know its poseble to win 2v3 but its make its alot harder)

what does you thing about jungle and 3v3? - i know i dosent like it
-
________________________________________________________________________________________________
My next build -
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 3:09am | Report
Honestly it depends on the champion. Champions that don't need items to be good are great on TT. Nunu is so boss as a jungler in TT tbh.

Before you queue again for another game, try waiting 2-3 minutes first, the chances of being matched up with the same players goes down dramatically especially since it's likely they were already matched with a team at that point.

If you have a jungler on TT you NEED to have a champion capable of 2v1 bottom.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 8:38pm | Report
I have a jungle guide made just for 3v3 its made for warwick but its pretty much works just about all the jungle type champs, since i cant link builds feel free to click my sig
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 1:10am | Report
Junglin in 3v3 is as valid as 5v5 one. It all depends on the champions like Zep said.

Usualy in 3v3 you wont do much on lane unless you get a help from other lane. Also the buffs that jungle in 3v3 provides are extremaly valuable in those small matches.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 2:44am | Report
DEWO wrote:

Junglin in 3v3 is as valid as 5v5 one. It all depends on the champions like Zep said.

Usualy in 3v3 you wont do much on lane unless you get a help from other lane. Also the buffs that jungle in 3v3 provides are extremaly valuable in those small matches.

I feel like Mobafire should have a Like button so i can like this post lol
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 6:04am | Report
You can always +rep :P
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 7:59pm | Report
DEWO wrote:

You can always +rep :P

Oh yeaaah lol haha rep given
1Lee1
<Member>
1Lee1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 4:22am | Report
Zeprido wrote:

Honestly it depends on the champion. Champions that don't need items to be good are great on TT. Nunu is so boss as a jungler in TT tbh.

Before you queue again for another game, try waiting 2-3 minutes first, the chances of being matched up with the same players goes down dramatically especially since it's likely they were already matched with a team at that point.

If you have a jungler on TT you NEED to have a champion capable of 2v1 bottom.

true - but most players in 3v3 have hard dealing with 2v1 in early game, and in the 5v5 99 % of all the junglers helps when he/she passes someone who need it, in 3v3 ill watch no one does that,

and that wait a few minuts was a good ide +1 from me ;D lol
-
________________________________________________________________________________________________
My next build -
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 10:05pm | Report
Well first of al, don't gank bot if you have a jungler. Gank mid. Go into the circular brush on their side and wait for their bottom champion to go up, if they do come up, it's an easy kill. If not, well you didn't die.

And yes, some junglers in 3v3 are just... Bad. Lol.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 5:31pm | Report
I have never lost a game on TT with Jungle Warwick. :3
Bottom just needs to play it really passively until I get Dragon and hit level6. The end comes soon after.

Though, I've played only about 10~15 games with J.WW on TT. lol
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide