Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anivia and _____

Creator: Pawpqt December 17, 2010 7:51pm
1 2
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2010 11:13am | Report
Why is it that evryone follows the standard for champs?

Udyr: Jungle

Trundle: Jungle

WW: Jungle

Anivia: solo

Ashe: solo

Janna: Support

Taric: Support

/facepalm

Trundle is Support and so is Anivia. Anivia can slow and burst, while, If you build him right, Trundle can throwm down well placed pillars, have a steady dmg output, and of course when things die he heals. together in a lane, he can stay at a decent amount of life. Anivia slows in almost every way, so this helps getting kills/assists. Its not a bad combo. CC and good dmg. Ill take that any day.

Of course it take coordination. Its a tactic that needs it. Now as for the timing of them, yes it would take some planning, but it would pay off. You say that lane would be ganked a lot, but that gank can go both ways. Puttin up a wall without knowing where the enemy is, can get you between the whole enemy. But at the same time, Anivia and Trundle are in a fight their team can either wait on the other side of the wall/pillar. That leaves those trapped at the teams mercy. I never said that this tactic would easy to get off. Coordination is key.

The CDR is an issue, but again this is a difficult tactic that requires coordination.

Farming shouldnt be an issue. Anivia has AoE attacks, and Trundle has a portable AS boost. Along with an AD buff. That makes laning less of a hassle. Again, the farming shouldnt be an issue.

I guess my mind isnt standard, and I dont see what everyone else does.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2010 11:25am | Report

Why is it that evryone follows the standard for champs?

Udyr: Jungle

Trundle: Jungle

WW: Jungle

Anivia: solo

Ashe: solo

Janna: Support

Taric: Support

Because the standard is tried-and-true successful while most variations that deviate from the standard are not. Such is the way of games.

Laning WW/Udyr/Trundle lack the speed and power that jungling versions have and provide ****py lane support anyway until reasonably leveled - until then, they also are very susceptible to ganks and can't harass all that well.

Anivia and Ashe shine as solo laners because of their superior harassing ability - a spike combo for the former, constant zoning for the latter. In a dual lane, they're still effective, but can't carry as well in mid-game.

Janna and Taric can't really solo lane either as both are extremely effective as support - Janna+Pantheon or Taric+Twitch is just straight-up rape.

Still, I'm not condoning unorthodox methods of playing them - those are usually the most fun. ^_^
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2010 11:38am | Report
i've seen janna solo lane in a good team. its definitely an option depending on the make up. janna can do this cause of shield, slow, and ability to farm at a distance that makes ganks hard.

taric solo lane not as much.
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2010 3:03pm | Report
I always thought Ryze, Evelyn, Twisted Fate and Twitch were good laners with Anivia
Stupidly huge burst
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2010 9:01pm | Report
Lol Anivia doesn't need a lane partner, she needs no one. Best champ in the game, no need for teammates obv. 1v5 all day, see if they can kill you, or your egg.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide