Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Art Poll 1

Creator: Jebus McAzn May 8, 2011 1:12pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 1:12pm | Report
Whew. That last step took a while.

This is going to be an Instant Runoff poll for your favorite art choices for CAC 1. You can vote for as many submissions as you want, but please keep it short, preferably no more than four. Vote in order of preference.

The list of submissions is as following:

Mowen wrote:
Concept 1 and 3 are based on a demon type form. The idea being they are cursers and hexers and deal with pestilence.

Concept 2 is based on a dryad or nature spirit. The idea being their mischievous and wild.

Concept 4 and 5 are based on a spectral figure. The idea being them being fearful and chaotic.

Concept 6 never underestimate the power of the scout's code.

Mowen 1

Mowen 2

Mowen 3

Mowen 4

Mowen 5

Mowen 6

Read wrote:
This is just a light sketch with more of an anime face i can change that obviously. This is more of an egyptian themed toon that uses sand for ranged attacks and plagues for debuffs

Read

Read wrote:
This is my first concept for a specter. I have another but i wont be able to draw it for a few days as work is kinda hectic this week.

Image shack kinda screwed over the render though. -_-

Read 2

Lott wrote:
Well i did this in the time since my last post, take not that I am not good at drawing things so its not that great, buts its an idea as to the saboteur concept. Also would like to note that this tread is what got me to sign up on Mobafire.

Lott

What about a mermaid that rides in a moving wave of water and she throws some kind of deadly sea creature

RoosterBomb

Mr. Bloo wrote:
I was trying to keep the spectral-mysterious-y look since you guys seem to be digging Mowen's shadowwoman idea. Also, I also cannot draw faces very well so I kept the face under shadows.

The main concept is that the champion's tattoos come to life (by her dark magic or some voodoo ink or whatever) and do all the anti-supporting deeds for her. I was thinking that she can use the arrows on her right arm as her auto attack since that seems to be pretty basic (just shoots some evil arrows out of her arm). The arrows also represent the chaos that is pretty much the design's motif. She also has a bunch of other tattoos throughout her body (so the revealing attire was sort of mandatory) that can do different abilities according to whatever the skill set was come up with. I didn't get a chance to do her back tattoos since this is a rough doodle but she probably has something epic on her back. As the ultimate, she can possibly unleash all of her tattoos and they either just go nuts or merge together to form some kind of an epic giant blob of evil that will surely mess with her enemies. I am not going into any more details concerning mechanics since that has pretty much been decided (?). Anyway, let me know what you guys think!

Mr. Bloo

Alahric wrote:
Glissinda the troll, kudos to anyone who gets the reference.

The whole idea was to have some sort of female troll, but after a few attempts I dare not speak of I managed to mix in a nymph which gave her the feminine look she desperately needed. The weapon could be anything from a rock sling, to any other hunter-gatherer weapon. Then again; initially this was supposed to be a shaman so I could mix in a totem or an idol as well, this of course depends on the skillset poll.

Alahric

Lugignaf wrote:
Swords from the sleeves. Rough "sketch". some parts still missing. Will upload the finished version when I'm not dead-tired.

Lugignaf

The three top submissions will advance to the next art poll round. There's some great art here, guys, so vote away!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 1:21pm | Report
I will vote for myself and Mowen 4.
In hind sight, I really should have re-done the description on my art... Ah well.
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 1:53pm | Report
I think we need more suggestions, and for people who can't seem to vote just submit your own idea. I'm sure someone will refine the concept if it gets elected, that's why people sketch. I'm partially to blame for this knowledge, but I have exams so it's kind of a dilemma..
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 2:14pm | Report
We can always fine-tune the winning submission.

In that sense, this is still a "concept" art poll.
Mrs Warboys
<Member>
Mrs Warboys's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 3:00pm | Report
I like Alahric's one the most, mainly because looking at the skills we have to pick from (from the skill poll), I can imagine a Trundle style theme. The common skill theme feels like this champ is all about interacting with debuffs and draining, which I can imagine some swamp dwelling monster doing.

There are a few of the art concepts which work with that, but I like Alahric's the best. Probably because it's simple and easy to add to. Nice drawing as well!
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 3:09pm | Report
Sadly Read didn't make it to the final skill-set concept poll, ah well.
TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 5:30pm | Report
1. Read 2... as long as we fill the blanks.
2. Mowen 4
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 7:53pm | Report
Guys the point is to have more than one vote. It's instant runoff, not bold vote. List votes in order of preference, please.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 10:48pm | Report
1. Mowen 4
2. Read 2
3. Read 1
4. Lugignaf
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Mrs Warboys
<Member>
Mrs Warboys's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 11:26pm | Report
A vote for my non top choice is stopping it from winning, I genuinely like Alahric's too much (comparatively) to vote for another one.

The Alternative Vote reform (preferential voting) just lost in the UK ;) I voted no!
1 2 3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide