Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Art Submission

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 14, 2011 2:29pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 12:02pm | Report
Can't really do anything for a week now that I can't scan my papers, to think I was actually looking forward to a vacation. FML
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 12:08pm | Report
Mowen's #1 is my favorite so far. It's original and we haven't seen a creature like that before. #2 would normally be fine but it's a little cliche - compare it to Woad Ashe, for example. Still, a dryad is quite capable of that "anti-support", as you said.

Read: This thread is for sketches and later on, final drawings that you color in. It will be open for quite a while because of how much time this takes.

We need as many submissions as possible, to make the voting as diverse as possible!
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 2:04pm | Report
Read wrote:

Hey man, I dont mean to be rude, but we heard you the first time. A druid like mowen has is very similar to an elf. And I personally dont think we should make another yordle. Or at least waste our whole CAC process on creating yet another yordle.

Yordles have to have gimmicks to be differentiated. I think we want something different because its just different. Not because its a evil or has mushrooms. No offense to yordle lovers out there.

I just answered the post of we want reasons, not just "We should this" or "I want that" posts.
I'm back!
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 2:35pm | Report
Kk. I just didnt want the precedent of spam voting to get peoples way. no offense.
Join me, or fall forever
TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 3:14pm | Report
I'm going to try and draw my idea later.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 4:58am | Report
Come on, let's not have this project die out! ;_;
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 8:10am | Report

Sorry it took so long. I was sick yesterday. This is just a light sketch with more of an anime face i can change that obviously. This is more of an egyptian themed toon that uses sand for ranged attacks and plagues for debuffs

Ill have more sketches soon. I just need to find the time to draw scan and edit.

EDIT

Slightly meaner version
Join me, or fall forever
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 10:57am | Report
I like the idea of throwing sand as the attack, makes sense with the whole debuffing theme. Right now she doesn't look very menacing though for being a plague spreader. I think the face has a lot to do with it which you said you will change. You should maybe look up egyptian mythology a bit more to see if there's a more fitting god / animal form to base your concept on. Off the top of my head the two cat gods were Sekhmet and Bast. Sekhmet was the goddess of war and Bast the goddess of... crop fertility and cats? >.> Not sure, even though Sekhmet is the goddess of war it doesn't make me think of plagues / reducing strength.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 11:06am | Report
true and i suck at making mean faces i will try though
Join me, or fall forever
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 12:13pm | Report
Personally I like Mowen's #4, it gives that more mysterious spectral view that your going for, but #5 not so much. Though I do like Read's plague spreader idea.

Now this is a thought I just kinda had, and take it or leave it at the table. Why don't we take Mowen's spectre sketch and read's plague spreader idea, and combine them into one champion. Like a spectre based off the Doctors during the Bubonic Plague, and if I could draw I would make a sketch. This is just my thought since it seems like your going for something kinda ancient and mysterious.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide