Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

DPS Kennen: Has anyone else tried it or is it...

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard May 1, 2011 10:40am
1 2 3 4 5
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 2:24am | Report
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 7:52am | Report

Bloodrazor anybody? Gives great stats, and it makes it viable to go tank kennen after.

I like it a lot, but don't usually take it.
Miraisen
<Member>
Miraisen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 11:43pm | Report
Just had a pretty hilarious game with AS/ Hyrbrid Kennen actually. Here was my build:

I just learned that spirit visage does not work with life steal or spell vamp so it was mostly useless there, please ignore it D:

Nevertheless, aside from the fact that vlad was KSing everyone (but we love him anyway), it did pretty well. We got pushed back to our base really early, then go out of that bad spell and finished strong. I rushed sword of the divine before getting bloodrazor then gunblade. I might try this again soon, to see if it wasn't just a stroke of luck ^^. It was a lot of fun.
Miraisen - US
In ninjas we trust...
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 12:13am | Report
Looks like a balanced build, other than visage lol (which would be ok if you had a healer on your team and wanted bonus heals for some reason)
Maybe throw in a Guinsoo's, Malady, or Nashor's instead so you have a little more AP, unless you have another AD item you were going for (after Frozen Mallet or Rylai's, I'm guessing?). A Wit's End and Stark's could be good too, depending on what you want.
I'm happy you had fun, because (really) that's the important part!
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide